𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Bro shut the fuck up before it falls damn" Samaje snapped at everybody as she tried to get the block out of the tower "She not playing with us" Cam laughed but instantly shut his mouth when he saw the stare Samaje gave him.

She focused back on the block before simply sliding it out from the middle of the tower she looked at the dare on the block reading it out loud for everybody:
Kiss someone who you think is attractive for 3 seconds but it can't be your significant other

"Oh shit maje," KJ said making everyone laugh at him she just rolled her eyes "It can be with a girl? Cause if not then how many shots do I have to take" She asked anybody.

"You can do it with whoever you think is cute just not Debo" Nia told her she nodded before thinking she got up from her spot and went over to Nadia "Don't be doing the most Nadia," She told her as everyone started to ouu.

Samaje bent her head before kissing Nadia as everyone counted down three seconds which was quick "Ohhh my goshhhhh!!!!! Samaje just kissed me!!!! Ahhhh" Nadia exclaimed covering up her mouth being extra making the brown skin girl roll her eyes smiling "Shut up Nadia being all extra" She went back over sitting down in between Brooklyn and Eli.

"Look at Debo's face" Nia laughed pointing over at the boy and making samaje look over at the boy who had a shocked look "Close your mouth boy," Tabina said popping him beside the head.

As the game went on Samaje ended up taking seven shots cause she didn't do three of her dares now it was back on her: Name your top three favorite sex positions and your favorite thing you like someone to do when you guys are gonna have sex

"Damn all that shit fit up on this small ass block," Jacob said as he grabbed it thinking she was making it up "That's crazy this freaky ass game," TJ said making everyone laugh cause he was tipsy.

Everyone looked back over at Samaje to listen to her answer as she sat the block up on the top of the tower "Oh my top three is number one missionary" She said holding up her finger "Of course cause a nigga need to see that sexy ass face period" Benet commented making samaje point over at her agreeing.

"Right okay second I like riding and then third back shots now something I like a person to do is eat from the back" She finished answering "Samaje a little freak on the low Oh My Goodness my ears!" KJ said covering his ears and being dramatic "Shut the fuck up KJ I am not freaky I'm a little quiet angel".

"Quiet angel my ass" She looked up over at TJ knowing he muttered that she looked over at Debo to see if he heard it but he was too busy talking to Benet about something Samaje looked back over at the boy who was already looking at her but looked away.