𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Samaje looked down at Terry as he clanked the pans together making her grab a pillow throwing it at him "Who just threw that pillow at me?" Tabina asked looking up at Her and Debo.

"Tabina it's too fucking early for you to be coming up in here banging them pans together like that damnnnn" Samaje exclaimed grabbing the cover and throwing it over her face and laying back down.

"Well, I don't care Samaje wake uppppp!!!! Get up! Get up!" Tabina said trying to pull the cover back but the girl pulled it back harshly "Go fuck with them over there leave me alone" She groaned turning her head into the pillow.

Tabina kept going to the point where everyone in the room was awake now "If I come back in here and you guys are still sleeping imma find something else for you. Oh and by the way by the way because you guys locked the door Manny said you guys lost half of the money Damn" Samaje sat up looking down at him.

"Who the fuck locked the door?" She asked but Tabina just shrugged walking out "Bruh what the fuck!" Chris groaned falling back on his bed with Nia "I know for a fact I didn't do it my ass was asleep before any of you came in here so I don't know" Samaje said getting up off the bed still ignoring Debo.

>Confessionals<

SAMAJE|| So I guess someone in the room locked the door making us lose the money but everybody in there is saying they didn't do it and explained themselves so I feel like someone from outside of our room did that shit personally but I guess everybody started to excuse Debo and I didn't even think it was him either but I'm still mad at him so don't think we cool right now.

"So are y'all still not talking?" The brown-skinned girl looked over at Nadia who was in her room "Yup last night he did the fucking most for no reason and then tries to compare stuff and all that and try to put it in perspective but it's like I let him slide with so much shit and I don't do all that when he has to text someone or an ex for a dare cause I know he doesn't want them just like me not wanting TJ" Samaje told her as she picked out her clothes for the day.

"Yeah he was overly tweaking but I feel like y'all gonna be cool later on" Both girls got up from the floor before walking out of the room downstairs to see what everyone was doing "Look at my little pretty baby," Benet said as Samaje came up to her and Nia.

Samaje laughed shaking her head "Benet please don't say that shit again like I'm a baby but I see you guys with the matching hair okay period" Benet and Nia laughed before saying thank you.

Eli held his hand out and Samaje shook him up "Wassup Eli" "Waddup Maje" she looked over at Debo was already looking at her and she averted her eyes a different way "Still not talking to each other?" Benet asked.

"Nope," She answered shaking her head "Y'all two need to talk," Eli told her "Right" Nia commented "I will later but right now no," She told them walking off into the living room and getting on her phone blocking everything out.

"Come on Ash said we can go get ready in the room with her if we want and we gonna go live" Samaje looked up at Brooklyn as she held her hand out which she grabbed letting Brooklyn pull her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you gotta say about this Samaje you feel like you and Debo gonna win?" Manny asked from behind the camera The girl nodded as she played with her hair moving it around so it could look good "Most definitely fuck what these three are saying even though me and my Boo into it we still gonna win so I don't care".