25

I felt pain in my wrist and I tried to change my sleeping position

I felt pain in my wrist and I tried to change my sleeping position. When I tugged on my arms, I couldn't bring my arms back to my side. My eyes flew open, and I saw I was handcuffed to the bedpost above me. Atlas sat on the edge of the bed with his back to me, but when he felt my movement, he turned to me. I was completely naked, but he had a pair of black trousers on.

Although it was dark in the castle, I could see how incomprehensible his crimson eyes were. He stood up and crawled onto the bed.

"Atlas?" I wasn't afraid, but this was an unusual behavior for him.

Grabbing my ankles, he yanked my feet down. I gasped at the sudden jerk as my bare body stretched in front of him.

"There is something I need from you." His voice was low and daring.

"What are you doing?" I questioned. "What are we doing?"

He crawled up and trapped my midsection between his legs.

"Atlas?"

His rough and large hands slid up my abdomen and towards my breasts, where he cupped them in his palms. I inhaled sharply. He pinched my nipples, and I bit my bottom lip from making any sound. Leaning down, he sucked on my nipple. His tongue flicked the hardened tips till I couldn't think straight.

Then he licked and kissed his way up to the curve of my neck. He sucked and nibbled on that piece of little sensitive skin. I felt his fangs dig in slightly until he pierced the piece of skin. The smell of blood entered my nostrils, but the euphoric sensation overpowered everything in my mind.

While sucking on my nipples, his hands slid down my body and cupped my ass. He lifted it off the mattress and the apex between my legs met with one of his muscular legs. The friction was instant, and I released a breath of surprise.

"Close your eyes," Atlas whispered his way down my abdomen.

I held my breath, but my eyes fluttered close.

His mouth feathered, kissed on my stomach while his hand slid up and grasped my breasts. He squeezed it and twisted the nipple between his forefinger and thumb. I moaned while twisting beneath his torture.

Feeling every single light touch with every rough touch set my body aflame. I wanted more, and I ached to feel him between my legs.

"Atlas, I can't wait any longer."

"Not yet."

"Please," I breathed.

I felt his hot breath between my legs and I ached for him to take me into his mouth, but his firm hands on my inner thighs stopped me.

"There is something I want from you first and you're gonna give it to me one way or another."

"What?" I opened my eyes to look down at him.