5

Singing a perfectly out of tune song, I danced in the kitchen while I cooked. I’m so glad Atlas decided to stock the kitchen for me. Bobbing my head, I cooked fried chicken. The smell of fried, oily goodness emanated from the food and filled the entire room.

Picking up an unused ladle, I used it as a microphone and dance backward and made my way to the kitchen cabinet. The black oversize t-shirt hiking up above my thighs. I wore a pair of new panties under the t-shirt. Atlas’s minions had brought some clothes for me.

I needed a bowl for my food. Opening the cabinet, I grabbed the bowl and spun around with my arms in the air.

Someone clapped.

I turned to see Silas leaning against the door frame with a lopsided grin. Today, he wore a white t-shirt beneath a denim jacket and black skinny jeans.

“Amazing performance,” he joked. “The moonwalk was perfect.”

I grinned and walked back to my popcorn chicken. I heard him follow me further into the kitchen.

“You caught me at the right time. These performances are rare and only come once every 50 years,” I responded.

I heard him chuckling behind me and I looked over my shoulder to find him leaning against the counter and crossing his arms. Our eyes met briefly before I turned back to my food.

“Where is my cousin?” Silas asked from behind me.

I thought about when I turned him into a dog and giggled before sighing happily. “He’s still alive if you are worried.”

He laughed. Shutting off the stove, I turned to him and popped a fried chicken into my mouth. The delicious goodness tasted so good, warm and fresh. His crimson eyes dropped to my food before looking back up at me.

“I see he is feeding you now.”

“He will have to feed me if he wants to drink from me.” I pointed at my neck.

Silas’s eyes widened, and he pushed off from the counter. He moved closer and touched my chin. Tilting my head to the side, he eyed the healing mark on my neck. He was able to easily see the mark with my hair up in a ponytail.

“He bit you?” Silas asked in shock.

“He did, and he’s a fucking asshole. I’m telling you, Silas, you need to steal me away before it’s too late,” I teased.