Merlin's secrets

So I am stealing this idea from somebody on fanfiction.com. The idea is theirs but, the material is ALL mine MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- wait why am i evil laughing when i can be evil smirking? Btw im doing that now >:)
Ok, LEGGO duuu dun na nun na nun na nun CAN'T TOUCH THIS ( cuz you are looking at a screen :P)

Edit: Hey new readers! This first one is trash but I swear it gets better, give it a chance please :)

3rd Person
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the stroke of midnight, Merlin quickly snuck past the sleeping physician and to his destination, without the knowledge of the king and queen and all of the knights, who had gotten sick of always catching flashes of where Merlin ran off in the black of the midnight sky.

They followed him to some kind of lake. When Merlin stopped, only then did they notice the basket he was carrying.
" Hey Freya. I have the strawberries. I'm sorry I couldn't have had then when they counted. God, Freya, i miss you so much. I'm still going with my life though. The other know not of your death, or at least who you were to me. Nothing interesting has happened since the last time i was here. I went off the save King Prat's life just to come back to find that Gaius' same old excuse was used. According to that old man, i spend my free time in the tavern! I'm surprised King Prat hasn't figured it out with all the time Gwaine spends in tavern. I don't think Gaius knows about you. I know the round table, Gwen and King dollop head don't. Sometimes I wish they could know. I think i've said this to Gaius, or at least along the lines but, it does get lonely. To have all the power just to have to act like fool. To have to act like the whole kingdom and future of magic is nowhere near my shoulders. To pretend you don't exist. To pretend my heart doesn't break a little every time i see or hear the word strawberries. Gosh Freya, i know you forgave me for not saving you when it counted but, im still not sure sure if i forgive myself. I know i forgive Arthur, he was just protecting himself. It wasn't his fault, he didn't know you were only half beast. At least now you are free from your curse. That reminds me, i don't why but it does, i can't help but to feel proud of my friends. When i first came here, Arthur was rude ass, Gwen was a quiet servant, The knights were all either training or working their daily lives, wether it was in camelot or not. Now, Arthur and Gwen are great rulers, and the knights are all skilled and very loyal, yet somehow still managing to make me smile when i don't feel like smiling at all. I suspect thats Gwaine's fault, too much mead in that lot. It seems to be getting close to light. Time flys, right my love? I will talk even more probably the next time, as i always do. Until next time my Freya. goodbye" Merlin whispered before standing up and clearing his throat before brushing himself off.

He stood there for second and then turned around. He rubbed his eyes and then flipped up his hood and left to camelot. Everyone looked at eachother and came to silent agreement. They would leave Merlin alone until he was ready to come to them.