- Ch 0 ; Beginnings

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, ZOMBIES, WEAPONS AND MORE. READ WHEN YOU FEEL OKAY WITH THE ITEMS LISTED. TY

It was an complete normal day.
Where everyone had their own classes.
We all lived happily in our lives, especially our school life.

We all got along pretty well, some did, and some did not. Well, at least we are handling all of our school life great. We never expected to be having horrible disasters, for now.

We all just hope for the best, and-

.

..

...

Rumors say that genius scientists from all over the world made highly dangerous project in Germany, it is said to be called, Project Disha.

Then, one of the scientists, had accidentally broke one of the container that had included the virus with extremely toxic chemicals, causing an virus spreading places.

Everyone was left completely terrified and was caught on fear, every country had been urgently on locked down, just in case.

Most likely, the virus has not been confirmed. It may be fake. It is not sure. But, I know what the virus is called, it is called Disha, as in the project itself.

Every country just hopes that it may not be real. It has been terrifying I guess. But now, some countries are just living free.

That is all to this rumor that everybody had been talking about recently.

...

It all takes place to a small religious school, in the 8th grade class. Currently having a boring endlessly math class. What a pain, my back freaking hurts.

I wish I could just boo in the lesson but.. That's completely disrespectful.. Never mind that! I'll just pretend I never said that.

"Ella, come up and answer on the board."

FUUUU-

Well... That took 12 minutes to friggin' solve that tricky question. Everyone kept saying that was the easiest one in the board! Shut up Shut up!

Ain't judging math anymore.. It keeps screwing up my life! Disappear already math! DISAPPEAR!

"Everyone answer the activity in your math textbooks, it is on page 79. Answer quietly."

Oh. I think I'm gonna sob. But, at least I have my seatmate, I know that he might know how to solve this lesson! I'll just pass him a note.

I ripped off an page on one of my notebook and wrote on it.