𝓍𝓍𝒾𝒾. ━━━ secrets lies

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

»»——— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐———««
╰┈➤ ❝ [Secret Lies] ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let it hurt until
it can't hurt anymore"
- Liam Ryan

ˏˋ°•* KASIA COULDN'T COUNT THE TIME SINCE SHE WAKE UP HERE. No one had come to see her since Dean left. She has been waiting on the floor, ready to attack anyone entering. She felt like a laboratory rat stuck in an experiment.

Suddenly, a weird gas started coming from the walls. It was the same as the poisonous fog from the arena. She stood up, trying to find a spot where it couldn't reach her but the fourth walls were now covered.

It came to the center of the room quicker than she thought it would. Kasia was still standing in the middle and she carefully toutched the fog.

A burning sensation filled her hand and she let out a yield, but that wasn't all. A voice resonated in the room it was Johanna's.

"It's Katniss! She's the one!"

Kasia couldn't realize if she was imagining it or if her friend was really there. She looked everywhere, trying to find a presence, but all there was was the white mist.

It reached her leg and caused her another reaction. Now it was Peeta crying out.

"You did this to us, I TRUSTED YOU KATNISS."

Something was wrong about all of this, but the girl didn't have time to think about it, the fog was covering her body, taking it down with her. She couldn't tell what was real or not since that dream of Finnick.

"Help me!" She cried out.

Even if nobody was gonna rescue her, she tried. She begged for someone to come and help her from the scream of her loving one.

Kasia thought she would have die the same Mags did, but she remained conscious curled into a fetus. The screams became clearer after a while, somehow, all of them were about Katniss and what she did wrong.

Minutes passed and she was still in the same position, but the fog had disappeared. She wasn't holding the piece of glass anymore. Even if she tried to find it, it had disappeared, consumed by the mist.

She heard a door open and didn't move. Her body was too weak and too painful to be moved. Kasia didn't whine when she got lifted by the shoulder by two firm grips.

She was too stunned to speak, frozen to move and too hurt to complain

It didn't take long before she got sat down and felt her wrist get tied to the chair. She tried to wiggle to get loose but nothing changed. The people that took her here were gone, and she was now alone.

She kept trying to get away, over and over again. A screen lit up in front of her and she immediately looked at it. It was the president. The president snow they were fighting against.

"No. no, no, no!" Kasia whispered finally realizing where she was. She was in the capitol.

It explained it all, why Dean was here, the dreams and the torture. A small part of her wished her hopes weren't all gone, but believing that would be like believing in fairy tales.

"Miss Hendrix, I can't remember the last time we talked." He spoke in in usual tone that let shivers behind him. He took his glass to his mouth and swallowed what it contained.

"It's a shame what happened to your friends. Both of them, dying in the games." He pursued.

Both? She repeated in her head. Who was the second? Something was hidden from her and she would do anything to find it.

"Who?" She asked and she swore she would have punched the screen if it wasn't from her position.

"Nash and Finnick." He replied, a smirk on his lips.

Her heart broke into a million pieces hearing her lover name's. He couldn't be dead, they were together went the arena went off and nothing happened after. She thought.

Besides Finnick, she didn't care about Nash anymore. It surprised her since she thought she would feel bad all her life.

"No, not Finnick." That was all she said. "I remember."

"Your memories play tricks on you Hendrix. After you felt unconscious Katniss killed Finnick, using his trident."

"No! I won't believe you!" The girl screamed.

A hot wave of electricity came through Kasia's veins making her grow and immediately stopping what she was saying.

"You are monsters!" She cried out, just imagining the Katniss and Finnick scene.

Another electric shock spread into her body, but this time Snow continued speaking.

"You are the monster Kasia Hendrix and Katniss Everdeen is the enemy."

More shocks entered her body and she started to believe what he told her. She had enough of the pain and the grief, enough to make her want to believe the man who destroyed her life.

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears and frustration. He had this dangerous smile hanging on his lips, but the complete opposite of Finnick's.

"You do u understand what Katniss did after she threw her arrow, Miss Hendrix? She killed Finnick and I hope that would make you think."

The screen closed again and some people in white uniforms walked in. With documents in their hands.

"Kasia Hendrix you were part of the rebels' plan-" A woman started but she got interrupted quickly.

"I wasn't."

The pain came again, but Kasia was used to it. It was almost normal.

"Let's just skip to the part." Added another.

She didn't reply and just pressed her head against the chair looking at the caption worker with a tired gaze.

"Shit, we're losing her." Added one and all the eyes went to the soon unconscious girl. They did things on her body she couldn't see but all she remembered was the blood dripping from her eyes.

She wished she would vanish and that all her friends were dead. So that she could live her happily ever after with Finnick. She needed to feel his hand linked with hers and their lips dancing with each other. Longed for a simple hug from him.

No words could explain the hole she had in her, a blank feeling. She missed Finnick Odair, the love of her life.

*ೃ༄ *ੈ✩‧₊˚