𝓋𝒾𝒾. ━━━ rumors

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

»»——— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕———««
╰┈➤ ❝ [Rumors] ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We'll be raising our hands,
shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire."
— Ellie Goulding

ˏˋ°•*CAESAR FLICKERMAN ARRIVED ON STAGE WITH HIS BRIGHT SMILE, and the cheers grew louder. Everyone in the Capitol loved him, or at least pretended to.

"Thank you for being here tonight!" He said into his microphone. "On the eve of the 75th Hunger Games!"

The audience screamed and cheered in anticipation for the start of the Game, while the Tributes, who were tasked with saying multiple false things in an attempt to stop the Games, were not as excited.

"We have never seen anything like this. And we will never see anything like it again. Because tonight, on this stage, 24 of Panem's brightest stars will vie for the ultimate crown. Tonight will be their final opportunity to express their thoughts, our final opportunity to express our love. And heartbreakingly to say goodbye to all, but one."

Sounds of disappointment and sadness were heard in the victors' ears, even though they were hidden on the other side of the stage.

"What a night. Let's hear it, it's so exciting!"

The first interview was with Cashmere and Gloss from District 1.

Kasia glanced at the screen wondering if anyone really believed in their scene as her dress got adjusted on her. A High-waisted sage green dress with a high-low skirt. The front of the skirt was shortened leaving a degraded to the back that was long enough to touch the ground. The thin shoulder straps were not helping from the coldness of the room.

She gazed at herself in the mirror, she couldn't resist adjusting the yellow-gold bandanna that she had carefully wrapped around her hair. It was a signature element of her outfit, and although there was no particular significance to it, she felt incomplete without it. The bandanna added a pop of color to her attire, and she took pride in wearing it with grace and style.

The candidate being interviewed patiently waited for their turn again as the interviewer shifted their attention towards Beetee. The atmosphere was tense and filled with anticipation as everyone in the audience was eager to hear what Beetee had to say.

"Beetee, you have contributed so much to Panem over the years. I don't know who we will miss more, you or your brain."

This one was maybe not the kindest.

"If the Quarter Quell were written into law by men, certainly, it can be unwritten."

"Yes, interesting concept."

The woman noticed a sharp discomfort on her wrist, caused by her stylist Dean. She examined the area and found a delicate gold chain adorning her wrist with a dainty carnation flower charm. She paused from listening to Dean's instructions to admire the accessory and how it complemented her overall look. She found herself pretty for one of the rarest times.

Having access to makeup in her District would have been useful. She could have chosen to stay in the Capitol more often, but she didn't want to relive the memories.