𝓍𝒾𝓋. ━━━ beautiful soul

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

»»——— 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒———««
╰┈➤ ❝ [Beautiful soul] ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"To love is to burn,
to be on fire."
– Jane Austen

ˏˋ°•*NASH DELIBERATELY SWAM IN THE DEEP FOR ANY SIGN OF HIS FRIEND. In his mind, the thought of her passing away never once crossed his thoughts and he had no intention of entertaining that possibility for now.

However, as he observed Finnick's profound concern for her, he started to feel more determined to rescue her. After all, he realized that it was not just about her life, but also about rebelling against the Capitol. Saving others was not done often in those games.

Kasia found herself gasping for air as she fought to keep the water from filling her lungs. She remained determined not to succumb to drowning, she refused to let the water claim her life.

Despite, the fear and panic that threatened to overwhelm her, she held on to the hope that she would survive this frightening game.

As she tried to resurface, her lungs burned with an intense desire for air. Her vision began to blur, and she felt small black dots dancing across her sight. Just as she came close to breaking the water's surface, her body suddenly gave out, and she was forced back down into the deep, dark dampness.

Helpless and alone, she could feel the weight of grief crushing her. It was as if her body had given up on her, refusing to respond to her desperate pleas for help.

Her limbs went numb, leaving her completely paralyzed and at the mercy of fate. She longed for someone to find her, to put an end to her suffering or rescue her from her bleak circumstances.

She let go, feeling her body drown in peace. She slowly began to be lifted, but she didn't feel it. As she loosened her grip, she felt her body surrendering to the calmness of the water.

She gradually sensed a lifting sensation, but it did not register in her mind as all she could feel was her body slipping away from her.

A small stream of light pierced through the water, illuminating the water like a beacon of hope and the hand continued dragging away.

Suddenly she felt her body getting lifted on a wet and sharp surface. She coughed trying to let the water escape her lungs.

''God you're alive!'' At her side, Kasia heard a voice that brought her back from the brink. It was Nash, and she was relieved to see that he was alive as well. She noticed his still-damp hair and realized that he must have been the one who saved her from drowning.

As she struggled to catch her breath, she frantically scanned her surroundings for any sign of danger. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and her mind was still hazy from yet another brush with death. Suddenly, a voice broke through her foggy thoughts, shouting her name.

Startled, she spun around to face the source of the sound, only to feel two strong hands grab hold of her face, forcing her to make eye contact with him.

Finnick's eyes widened at the sight of Kasia's head resurfacing. Her face was almost white, turning red in contact with the oxygen. Hairs sticking in her face and even looking like that he found her beautiful.

Now he finally understood what he had been feeling since the day they met each other in the Capitol ceremony and without thinking he stumbled to his feet, running towards her at an inhuman speed.

The man's heart sank as he watched Kasia collapse to the ground. He frantically knelt beside her, calling out her name with desperation in his voice. His shaking hands cupped her face, turning it gently towards him. As he gazed into her eyes, he felt a wave of relief wash over him, she was still breathing.

Tears streamed down her face as he let out a small laugh, a mix of joy and sorrow. Giving them some space, Nash quietly retreated to the other side, leaving the man to care for the woman he loved.

As tears streamed down her face, the bronze-haired boy stood by her side, offering a comforting presence. She leaned onto his arm, seeking comfort. Between sobs, she whispered, "I thought I was gonna die." In response, the boy wrapped his arms around her, letting her catch her breath and find some semblance of serenity. She placed her trembling hands around his neck, grateful for his presence.

He didn't say anything, he just gazed at her and her beautiful hazel eyes. He could look at Kasia endlessly without ever getting tired. He reached out and brushed her wet hair away from her forehead, where water was still dripping onto her cheeks. Without any further hesitation, he pulled her face closer to his and kissed her passionately.

He waited in that position hoping she would kiss back and she did.

Their lips met in a brief yet powerful kiss that left both tributes feeling a rush of emotions. It was a moment they had both craved for, and their synchronized movements made it feel like time had stopped just for them. As they pulled away, they exchanged a knowing look, each understanding the depths of what had just transpired between them.

Finally, they were able to express their feelings that had been suppressed for so long, buried deep inside them.

As Kasia gradually opened her eyes, she found herself caught in the embrace of Finnick, with his neck firmly held by her arms. She gazed deeply into his captivating ocean eyes, the ones that had always seemed to irritate her before.

Now she could see the sheer beauty in them, the eyes that seemed to carry all her secrets with just a single glance. They were the eyes that lit up with intense passion whenever he spoke about something he loved, an actual reflection of his true self.

She found herself fixated on his lips, the way they curved ever so slightly when he smiled, the way they moved when he spoke.

She had been reluctant to admit it, but she couldn't ignore the truth any longer, the thought of Finnick's lips had been occupying her mind more than she cared to admit. Maybe she liked him.

*ೃ༄ *ੈ✩‧₊˚