10

Rebecca's pov: 

after a whole 5 hours of shopping we finally settled on a black  blazer, v-neck undershirt and black pants and black shoes. 

when yuki meant classy she really meant classy. 

(pic down below and of course she is a beautyyyy) 

i got 2 hours to prepare before going to their house so i took a shower and did my makeup i just went for a casual makeup and got dressed. 

i look at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. 

" you'll be fine becs...youll be fine..just be you and youll be okay.." i fix my blazer and got my keys and went to my parents house they texted me earlier that i go there first so i head out and stop by their house. 

" mom! dad!" i called out and they were in the kitchen, i approach the kitchen and they were so lovey dovey with each other. 

i chuckled and cleared my throat and they both look at me and their gazes went soft. 

" oh...becky...you look so beautiful love..." mom said and hugged me tight and so did dad. 

"dont go sappy on me now mom, dad. " i chuckle as i hug them both back.

" my girl is all grown up..." mom whispered and i got teary eyed as i broke the hug. 

" well...you raise me to be the best that i am and to be who i am mom..and you too dad..you played a big role in our lives too...mom wouldnt be this happy without you..thank you.." i said to dad and he chuckled as he patted my shoulder.

" i will do anything for your mother becky...just like how ill do everything for you.." i smile at them as i took pictures of the three of us. 

i look at the clock and i got an hour left to go, i look at them and bid my goodbyes as i got in my car and drove all the way to the anuntrakul's household. 

minutes later i arrive at the gate of their mansion, damn..a mansion...what do you expect of a royal family of course theyre gonna live in a mansion!

i texted nueng to let them know im here. 

REBECCA:
hey nueng im here by your gate.

NUENG: 
Hey miss rebecca! ill be there!

i put my phone down and the next thing i know Nueng was already at my window, i jumped in surprise and nueng just laugh her ass off.