9

Rebecca's pov: 

sunshine is peaking through my window as i get up and stretch my body, i decided to go out for a run before going shopping for clothes  later. 

i just wore a jacket, sports bra and leggings before going out my house i wore my headphones and played a song.

(pic down below for her outfit and also she hot!) 

when the song played a smile is already creeping up my face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

when the song played a smile is already creeping up my face..

( ocean eyes by billie eilish )

I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

i look around the trees and the roads i pass as the sun rises kissing me with the warmth it carries, all i could think was Sam's smiling face towards me as we talk the day away. 

No fair  
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

i imagine holding sam's hand as we run by the beach laughing and playing around the ocean splashing the water at each other and slowly closing the gap as we go for a ki- 

my imagination stop when i bumped into someone

" oh god...im so sorry i wasnt paying too much attention!" i said getting embarrassed and the girl just chuckled. 

" its okay miss, i wasnt also paying attention either. im engfa." she smiled. 

this girl moves fast, i dont wanna be rude so i introduced myself. 

" im Rebecca. i dont wanna waste any more of your time i gotta go." i said giving her a tight lip smile as i prepare to run.

" wait! i wanted to uh...invite you to lunch if thats okay." she said as she stuffs her hands in her pockets. 

i look at her and sigh, " that would be okay but you see, i got my eye on somebody else..she's all i want to take out on a date with..so..i apologize really..." i said sincerely her eyes went wide  and i just chuckled. 

" oh im so sorry! i should have asked if you were you know.." she scratches her nape in embarrassment and i just smile. 

" its okay, even me im surprised that i like her heck! im more surprised that i like women  that way. but..shes the only woman that can make my heart beat fast like im running a marathon..."  i smile thinking about her and slowly my smile fades and it did not go unnotice to engfa.