7

Rebecca's pov: 

i groan as i look at my  clock its 1 in the morning and my phone has been ringing nonstop, i sat down and answered the phone and all i can hear is a panic voice on the other end of the line. 

" hello?" i said fully awake and concern about whats happening. 

" hi miss becky, im really sorry for calling at this time of hour but this is nurse seng and its about Lady Sam." i stood up and quickly changed and ran outside my house to the car and drove quickly to the hospital. 

oh right i forgot to tell you, its my first night sleeping in my very own house, i can say it is quite comfortable but enough of that time for work! 

minutes felt like hours as i arrive at the hospital rushing in the psych ward and i see a panic seng and a worried nita i put on my coat and talk to someone more rational so i pulled Ya.

" ya whats wrong?" i asked seriously and she look at me panic was evident in her face but kept her cool.

" Nurse Nita came inside Lady Sam's room to give her her medicine when out of the blue Nurse Seng came in the room and holding a tray with an injection to be given to another patient. They may have not noticed that Sam was already breathing hard looking at Nurse Seng and the next thing we knew Lady Sam is holding the injection swinging it at Nurse Seng, we are so sorry Miss Becky...we really didnt want to call you...but it was the best option that we could all think..." 

i look at Ya and nodded,  one am i worried? yes. two, am i frustrated? yes and three, am i mad? yes a little but im gonna give them a lecture after this simmers down, i approach the room and look at Nita and Seng and they both look guilty, i sigh and opened the room softly revealing Sam crouched in the right side of the room breathing heavily holding the injection. 

i slowly approach her holding my hand up to prevent her from thinking that i mean her harm. 

" hey lady sam...its me..its doctor rebecca....i heard something happened earlier..." i approach her and she swing the injection towards me and i step back, " hey hey...its okay..its okay..breathe lady sam...breathe..thats it...breathe..calm down..." she followed my breathing and slowly put the injection down, i smiled and sat down a few centimeters away from her. 

" i know youre just defending yourself lady sam, but i assure you that  the people surrounding you right now in this place just wants to help you...especially me..i did say yesterday that whatever happens you can call me. and i am so sorry that he came in out of nowhere..but as ive said i assure you that everyone in here, men and women in this premises are kind and just wants to help you lady sam..." 

i said to her and she seem to calm down and her breathing is now even and she is looking at me and i see...fear...sadness...and my heart feels like its breaking into a million pieces seeing this vulnerable girl in front of me..but i remain smiling infront of her making her see that im willing to be there for her. 

" now, if its okay with you lady sam....can i have the injection please?..i dont want you getting hurt because of it...can you give it to me?...and i will make sure that no man gets in the room ever again." i said to her and she look at me as if she's seeing through my eyes if i am telling the absolute truth. 

we remained staring at each other when she slowly slid the injection towards my direction and i sigh in relief smiling at her. 

" thank you lady sam." i said and took the injection standing up, as i was about to leave i heard her speak.

" s-stay..." she croaked out and i froze. 

is my ears tricking me or shes speaking? towards me? i slowly turn towards her and she has her face looking upwards towards me and i look at her eyes...