1

Rebecca's pov: 

I look out to the window of the plane as i get ready to land in thailand.

why am i here? i got a call from one of their mental hospitals here, the Chulalongkorn Hospital Psychiatric Center  and offered me to work for them and i agreed its been a while since i was home and i know Mom is thrilled to see me.

i smile to myself and buckled up as the plane is starting to descend in the bangkok airport. 

i felt the plane starting to slow down and i unbuckled myself and waited for the signal to go down the plane, the pilot spoke and i stand up and grab my bag excited to see thailand again. 

i got inside the airport and i see someone waving their hand, i smile and walk towards my mother. 

" oh becky...you've grown so much....and not eating right, what are you eating over there dear? look at you! youre so thin! come on your father will be glad to see you." she smiled and i rolled my eyes smiling, " i miss you too mom." she chuckled and basically drag me to the car and my father was there waiting for me smiling. 

my mother got divorced with my biological father and she remarried here in thailand, im not mad nor disappointed if my mom is happy with her decision i am happy for her too so does my biological father in UK.

" becky! wow you look so gorgeous now." father said and i smiled at him.

" well, i got good genes. right mom?" mom just chuckled 

" oh gosh you two, get in! i will cook all your favorite food becky and welcome back to thailand." she said to me as i get in the car and i smile at her. 

" it is good to be back mom..." i said to her and she smile at me as dad started to drive to our house.

" wow...a lot has change in bangkok since i left..its so modernized and beautiful..." i asked scanning the roads we pass and the buildings we see. 

" yeah it is...its even so hard to navigate now with the roads and all but its a sight to see that our country is improving day by day." mom said and i nodded looking around 

its just really good to be back..

we arrive at our house and it was just like as before, home sweet home.. 

i got inside the house and headed for my room, i open it and it was still the same as before.
i look at each Polaroid pictures sticking in my wall, the bed i use to lie down and cry, laugh, every memory came rushing back to me as i sit down, i touch my bed as i remember my bestfriend yuki crying...

*flashback*

" what am i gonna do bec?...what if they found out about her....they might disown me...or worse....i-i dont know what to think bec.." she said sobbing and i rub her back letting her frustration out before i spoke. 

" i got a question for you, do you love her?" i ask her and she nodded. 

" and does she love you back?" she nodded again. 

i sat down cross legged towards her and held her hands, 

" okay, listen very carefully okay? do what you think is right, even if it seems its so absurd and wrong, trust your instinct and it will lead you to a right path. Love is a very dangerous world to go but its so worth it yuki...you dont have to tell your parents right away about the two of you, do it at the right time." i smile at her and she sniffled.

" but...i dont want to hide her anymore...i want the world to know she's mine and mine to love...whether my parents like her or not.." she said to me and i smile.

" then trust your instinct yuki..it wont fail you..and i know your parents wont do that. " 

she looked at me confuse and i just smile and hug her tight, " trust me yuki...youll be okay.." 

she sniffled and smile at me, " i dont know what i would do without you becbec.." 

i chuckled, " youll lose your mind over this maybe.." she chuckled and broke the hug. 

" thank you for being there for me bec..." i smiled

" anytime yuki, if you need me ill be one call away." she smiled and hurried back to her house to tell her parents about her girflriend....

*end of flashback*

my door opened revealing the person that i was thinking about, 

"BEC! YOURE BACK! I MISSED YOU!" she tackled me into a hug and i laugh hugging her back.

" i miss you too yuki!" i said as we sat down

" she's been talking about you nonstop on our way here." i look at the source of the voice and it was tee smiling.

" oh did she? and nice seeing you too tee, hows my bestfriend's family? are they treating you well?" i smiled and tee smiled back.

" never been better bec, they treat me more like a daughter than their own daughter." l laugh lightly and yuki pouted. 

" see i told you youd be fine, that was what we were 20 and now were 25 and you guys are still together. just trust yourself yuki." i smiled and she smile bacl.

" thank you, but its still wont get you out of the crosshair, why didnt you tell me youre coming home?? i could have come with ma and pa!" i chuckled 

" i wanted to surprise you, but i guess you surprise me." i chuckled she laugh and we got called downstairs to eat. 

i look at the table and i was surprise, when mom said all of my favorites she really meant it.

" mom, you didnt have to cook so much!" i said and she waved her hand.

" oh nonsense! look at you bec youre so thin! and you only come back home once in a while you know...i wanna spoil you." mother said as she sat down and i chuckled.

" thanks mom but im gonna be here for a while cause i got work here." 

mom was surprise and happy that im gonna live here. 

" i guess one of the mental hospitals here requested for you considering youre one of the famous psychiatrist in UK. " yuki said and i chuckled. 

" oh stop it, im not famous yuki just...good at my field and yes one of the hospitals here called for me its uhm... Chulalongkorn Hospital Psychiatric Center. that place." i said and they all responded with congratulations. 

i look at my family and my bestfriend with her girlfriend so happy and lively and i cant help but smile at them. 

i really miss home....and im thankful they called me. 

another chapter opened in my life and im excited. 

helloooo my loveliesss! i hope youll like this story, but for those who will be triggered with this story as it is talking about mental health you can always not read it and a friendly reminder is that no matter what you are feeling right now, whether depressed, or overwhelmed with anxiety and just pure sadness, always know that theres someone out there who cares for you, we may not know them but you are important, you are loved and you are worth it. also you can always contact me and rant and i will respond as soon as i can. i love you alll!!