Chapter 32: Wait She is My What!?

Nomad (GR)'s POV:

I was still stunned and surprised at this girl that is sitting in front of me. She said that she is Y/n's daughter.

Nomad (GR):  This is hard to believe.

Mikasa: If you don't believe me you can do a DNA test on me if you want to.

Nomad (GR): No I believe you. just that some people may not believe you and also, why did the resistance send you?

Mikasa: I volunteered for the mission. Let me guess you are worried that me being here is going to screw up the timeline besides destroying Skynet?

Nomad (GR): Yes.

Mikasa: You see this watch I'm wearing.

Mikasa showed Nomad (GR) the watch that is she wearing.

Nomad (GR): What about it?

Mikasa: This watch is to send me back to the future when the mission is completed. It is post to alter the memories of people who interact with me.

Nomad (GR): So for an example Y/n and Yumiko you tell them that you are their daughter and when your mission is completed they will forget about you?

Mikasa: Yep that is how a certain mage made the spell.

Nomad (GR): Let me guess the mage wouldn't happen to be Merlin.

Mikasa: Unfortunately yes.

Nomad (GR): Are any of the Terminators from the future?

Mikasa: Yes only five but now only four are from the future.

Nomad (GR): Are any from Auroa?

Mikasa: Yes I think that the remaining four Terminators are guarding it.

Just then we saw Harry walk into the room.

Harry's POV:

Harry: Hello there, what did you want me to call you by.

Mikasa: Just Mikasa.

Harry: Okay how old are you Mikasa?

Mikasa: 19.

Harry: You don't mind if I join your conversation?

Mikasa: No, not at all.

Harry took a seat in one of the other chairs in the room sitting next to Nomad (GR).

Harry: Well Mikasa, since you are from the future you already know who I am?

Mikasa: Yes I know who you are. Your name is Doctor Harishva Penday but you prefer to be called Harry.

Nomad (GR) leans close to Harry and whispers to him.

Nomad (GR): Harry what are you doing in here?

Harry: General Ironwood was starting to get impatient and threatening to take her to Atlas. We didn't wanted to have two angry parents that could kill him.

Nomad (GR): Fair point.

Harry turned back to Mikasa.

Harry: So Mikasa can you tell us when Skynet started their take over of Remnant?

Mikasa: It started when I was 10 years old shortly after that the resistance was formed by what remaining huntsmen, huntresses, Ghost Recon, Rainbow, Nighthaven and the White Fang.

Harry: I see.

Nomad (GR): Let me guess it was going bad for the resistance?

Mikasa: Yes in the 9 years the resistance was losing big time. So some scientists and a certain member maker mage came up with a plan to stop Skynet in the past before they started their take over.