Chapter 25: Parent's Day

Y/n's POV:

I'm in my and Yumiko's room sitting on the bed holding one of my medal box looking at it.

Y/n: I don't know how I survived to receive it. I should've been killed for what I did.

I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom I turned my head to see Yumiko in her dress uniform.

Hibana: Are you going to get ready?

Y/n: I am. I'm just thinking.

Hibana: Thinking about what?

Y/n: This medal. I should of died.

Hibana: Why is that?

Y/n: Me taking out four Taliban bunkers to save Blackbeard and his SEALS troop.

Hibana: Wait you saved Blackbeard? how come he didn't recognize you when you joined Rainbow?

Y/n: It was back in my ranger days. I didn't have a beard yet and Blackbeard was losing blood from his wounds.

Hibana: I see.

Y/n: You go on ahead. tell the others I want meet them in class.

Hibana: Okay.

They both kiss each other before Yumiko left.

Y/n: Alright, time to get ready. He said as he is getting his dress uniform on.

Harry's POV:

Three days has passed and Hunter team is here at Hereford base. Now we are all ready to go to Remnant.

Harry: Alright people, now since Hunter team is here we are going to Remnant. The L/n family is going to be coming with us and the newly operator Ram.

Kali (R6): Harry I can understand to bring Ram but bring civilians along?

F/n: Hey I may not look it but used to be in Force Recon in the Marine Crop. Just give me a M16 and a 1911 I can still put the hurt down.

30k: That is good to know.

Ask: How are we sure we are going to their location in Remnant?

Harry: I can come up with a plan.

Iana: Using OSA's teleporter I came up with a way to lock on the operators that got sucked through the portal in the R&D lab.

Col. Mitchell: Now that we know we are going to be sent to their location is there any questions?

Kozak: What is the thread over on the other side?

Harry: We may or may not include monsters called Grimm.

Ghost lead: Grimm?

Col. Mitchell: Yes the Grimm are creatures of darkness that attack and kill people.