Chapter: 19 Melting the Ice Queen (Lemon)

*Note: This is my second attempt to make a lemon.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

I'm in mine and Yumiko's room for the last three hours doing nothing but the after action report for Bowman and Zero on the computer. After finishing the last sentence I saved it and put the after action report on two secure thumb drives.

Y/n: Finally done now I have to deliver them to Bowman and Zero.

Hibana: Finally done?

I turned around to see Yumiko in the doorway.

Y/n: Yep after fucking three hours of doing it.

Hibana walked over to him is she sat cowgirl style on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Hibana: I know a way to help you to relax.

Y/n: Oh, do you now?

Hibana: Yep. She said before kissing him.

The two started kissing a few minutes later they were starting to make out. As they are making out Y/n picked up Yumiko and carry her to the bed. He dropped her onto the bed as they continue to make out. After a few minutes Y/n stopped.

Y/n: I like to continue but I have to deliver the after action report to Bowman and Zero real quick.

Hibana: Okay but make it real quick and when you get back we can continue.

Y/n: I like the sound of that.

The both of them kissed one more time and Y/n got up started to walked towards the door.

Hibana: Text me when you are on your way back.

Y/n: I will.

Hibana's POV:

When I heard Y/n closed the door I pulled out my scroll and texted Winter to come over. Five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and started to head towards the door. Once I made it to the door I opened it to see Winter standing there and I can see that she is red in the face.

Winter: Hello Yumiko, I'm here.

Hibana: I can see that and I'm glad that you didn't chicken out.

Winter: No I wouldn't think about doing that is Y/n here?

Hibana: He left a few minutes ago. Come on in.

I stepped to the side to let Winter in. When she was in the dorm room I closed the door.

Winter: Your dorm room is nice.

Hibana: Thanks Professor Ozpin had it made for the first group from earth.

Winter: I see so what now?

Hibana: Just follow me.

Winter: Okay.

Winter followed Hibana to hers and Y/n's room. When they made it inside Hibana closed the door behind them.

Winter: What now?

Hibana: We strip.

Winter: What!?

Hibana: You heard me we strip down until we are nude.

When they are taking off their clothes Hibana noticed that Winter is wearing white lingerie underwear with white stockings.

Hibana: Is that standard issue in the Atlas military?