Chapter 29: CIA Rescue 

3rd POV:

As the ghosts reached the target location Nomad (GR) got on the radio. As Y/n is deploying his drone, Pepper and Vasily are scanning the area through their scopes.

Nomad (GR): Nomad (GR) to Ghost Actual.

Col. Mitchell: *radio* Ghost Actual what is the situation?

Nomad (GR): We are going to the target location.

Col. Mitchell: *radio* Copy that. once you rescue the targets call in a exfil.

Nomad (GR): Copy that.

Col. Mitchell: *radio* One more thing, Mr Schnee doesn't want you to do any damage to Schnee Dust Company property.

Nomad (GR): We will try our best to not damage anything.

Holt: Shit what is that guy talking about or smoking.

30k: What do you expect from an asshole like him.

*Back at Beacon*

Jacques: How dare they insult me. when those two get back here I want them arrested. No, I want them to be shot!

Everyone looked at him with a what the fuck look.

Y/n: *video* He reminds me of a lot of the politicians telling us war fighters how to do their jobs and never served or been in a fire fight.

Holt: *video* True. that or they have their kid in the military just to get votes for their parent in the next election.

Ren: What do they mean by politicians telling them how to do their job?

Valkyrie: You see Ren, some politicians in the government look at it like if the enemy has a weapon you can't engage them without being shot at by them.

Nora: That is stupid.

*Back to the ghosts*

Y/n: Nomad (GR), I'm seeing very little movement outside.

Vasily: Some here.

Pepper: Maybe the weather is making it difficult for them to do patrols?

Nomad (GR): Maybe.

Y/n: I have two shipping containers in the back.

Nomad (GR) went over to Y/n to look at the drone monitor.

Nomad (GR): The two CIA agents may be in one of the shipping containers?

Ghost Lead: Could be.

Nomad (GR): Northman call back your drone.

Y/n's POV:

I called my drone then put it back in my backpack.

Y/n: So what is the plan Nomad (GR)?

Nomad (GR): I want Vasily and Pepper to setup a sniper overwatch on one of the hills looking into the mining vicinity.

Vasily: Got it.

Nomad (GR): Fixit setup your LMG for support if we need it.

Fixit: On it.

Nomad (GR): Ghost Lead, Kazok and 30k flank around and check the two shipping containers to see if the two CIA agents are inside one of them.

Ghost Lead: Considerate it done.

Nomad (GR): Midas, Fury watch the road for any reinforcements that are coming in.

Midas: Right.

Nomad (GR): Northman, Holt and Zwei are with me. We are going down to check the building and cause them confusion.