Chatper: 14 The Hunters Become The Hunted part: 2

Holt's POV:

We are on board the bullhead everyone are going over their gear before the pilot yell back.

Pilot: We are 20 minutes off!

Nomad (GR): All right people remember stay Close and keep alert for anything that doesn't seem right.

Y/n: Watch out for tapes and for Grimm as well and when we find it the people who use dust. Try using fire and ice dust.

Holt: Hey Northman why use fire and ice dust?

Y/n: Don't you remember that the fucker can turn invisible.

Midas: But still, what's that the two type are going to do?

Y/n: The fire dust can use to burn or smoke can make it where we can see the shit and the ice may be able to slow it down. Besides it may screwed up the thing.

Raven: What do you mean by screwing it up?

Nomad (GR): We think it can see body heat.

Winter: How can it see body heat?

Y/n: The thing wears a mask. The mask may or may not be able for it to see body heat.

Tai: That sounds wonderful.

Holt: Now it's another day, in the office for us.

Raven: Fighting stuff that may be from outer space?

Y/n: What he is talking about aunt Raven? we don't know what we are walking into.

I decided to check my Mk.17 one more time after the magazine is topped off and checking to see if I had a round in the chamber. I started to hear noise coming from some crates that are close to me.

Holt: What the fuck is going on? I said as I got up to take a look at what is making the noise.

As I got closer the noise turned out to be vices that sounded familiar.

Weiss: Ruby get your foot out of my chest.

Ruby: Sorry Weiss it's just cramped in here.

Weiss: It was your idea to hide in the crates.

Yang: Blake your ass is in my face.

Blake: Sorry Yang.

Ren: Nora can you please get your boobs out of my face.

Nora: Come on Ren I know you like it.

Jaune: Pyrrha your knee is in my balls and it hurts.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry Jaune it's just that Nora is on my back.

Holt: What the fuck?

I opened the crates and saw both teams in tandem. They looked up to see me.

Ruby: *Nervous* Oh hi Holt.

Yang: How it's going.

Blake: Yang please don't talk while my ass is in your face. She said as her face turned red.

Jaune: Pyrrha since the crate is open can you get off my balls now please.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry again Jaune.

Holt: Okay what the hell are you eight doing here?

Nora: Oh nothing just enjoying the nice ride.

Holt: While hide and then some crates?

Ruby: What it's nice in here.

Holt: Oh boy, I don't know how is going to flip out? Ruby, Yang we family or your brother are going to have a cow maybe your brother.