Chapter 23: A Winner's Reward 

Y/n's POV:

I'm in mine and Yumiko's bathroom after working out in the gym. I had my eyes closed as I let the hot water flow down my body that is when I hear a voice.

???: Need help washing your back?

I opened my eyes to see Yumiko in the doorway wearing a bathrobe.

Y/n: Sure I can use the help with washing my back.

Yumiko smiled as she closed the bathroom door. When she is walking to the shower she removed the the bathrobe and got in the shower with Y/n.

Hibana: Turn around for me so I can start washing your back.

3rd POV:

Y/n turned around for her. She started to put the soap on her breasts before pressing them on to Y/n's back and moving them.

Hibana: You like it when I clean your back with my soft breasts?

Y/n: Yes I do.

As she continues to clean Y/n's back she wrapped her arms around his body.

Hibana: If you like this I have a reward for you.

Y/n: A reward for what may I ask?

Hibana: For winning your fights against your dad and stepdad.

She let go of Y/n and got in front of him. Once she was in front of him she kissed him. The both of them broke away from the kiss.

Y/n: I like that reward.

Hibana: But there is more to your reward.

*Lemon starts*

Yumiko got down to her knees in front of Y/n. She put Y/n's member in her hands and started to jerk him off.

Y/n: What you didn't have enough fun last night Yumiko?

Hibana: I did but when was the last time we took a shower together like this?

Y/n: Fair point.

Once she saw that Y/n was hard she put is member in her mouth and started to bob her head. Y/n started to moan as Yumiko continued to suck him off and she started to move her tongue around his dick.

Y/n: Don't stop Yumiko keep going! He said as he put his hands on her head.

Yumiko started to bob her head faster with the help from Y/n moving her head. Ten minutes later Y/n was close to his limit.

Y/n: Yumiko I'm about to cum!

She bobbed her head two more times that is when Y/n shot his load in her mouth. Yumiko removed Y/n's dick from her mouth and swallowed all of Y/n's seed that was in her mouth.

Hibana: That was delicious.

Y/n: But you know that I not done yeah.

Hibana: I know.

Yumiko got up from her knees once she was up she turned to face the shower wall and bent over and she put her hands on the shower wall for support.