Chapter 28: Encounter with The Grimm Wendigo

Summer's POV:

As we are watching Y/n and the other members of the team go down an old dirt road. I had a feeling that the the old dirt road that they are on is familiar to me.

Summer: That is weird.

Tai: What is it Summer?

Summer: The old road that they are on should take them to a abandoned village.

Ruby: How do you know that mom?

Summer: Because Ruby if I'm right it should be the old village I used to grow up in.

Colonel Mitchell turned to Summer.

Col. Mitchell: Are you sure Mis Rose?

Summer: Yes and there might be Grimm in the village now.

Col. Mitchell: All right I will let them know.

Nomad (GR)'s POV:

As we are heading down an old dirt road that looks like it hasn't been used in years. That is when I received a call from Col. Mitchell.

Col. Mitchell: *radio* Nomad (GR) heads up you and the others should be coming to an old abandoned village.

Nomad (GR): Copy that. Alright people stop real quick.

Holt: What is it boss?

Nomad (GR): Ghost Actual told me that we should be coming to a old abandoned village.

Kozak: A village out here in the middle of nowhere.

Y/n: There are some small villages in the frontier that are not on any maps.

Fixit: So what is the plan?

Nomad (GR): We are going to check it out to see if we can use the area around the village for a exfill.

Vasily: Alright.

We continued to the village after two hours we arrived to the outskirts of the abandoned village.

(Note: This is what the village looks like and there is a gate on both ends of the village.)

Nomad (GR): Keep a eye out for anything. we don't know if there are Grimm or enemy troops all around.

Ghosts: Right!

Y/n's POV:

As we move through with our guns at the ready checking the houses along the way and Zwei is not picking up any scent.

30k: This is creepy.

Midas: I hope we don't run into anything.

Y/n: Well Zwei doesn't smell anything bad yet.

As we continue moving we saw that we only have four more houses left to check.

Y/n: What is the plan?