024

I had just finished my audition, and Leanne and I were headed to the restaurant for our brunch.

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you we're not going to that place Leah mentioned. We changed plans," Leanne announced from the back seat. I turned around.

"Why didn't you ask me first, though?" I questioned.

"I promise you'll love it, just trust me!" Leanne assured. I saw my mom smile as I turned back and sighed.

We arrived at the park, but then Leanne made me close my eyes. I heard the door open, and it was Leah.

"Close your eyes!" Leah yelled. I closed them immediately.

They helped me get out of the car. Suddenly, they stopped, and I heard some giggling and whispering. Leanne took her hand off of me.

"Layla!" I screamed and jumped to hug her.

"You grew taller!" Layla said as she pulled away. "Your hair! It's blonde!" I said, touching her hair.

"Sad to break this moment, but there are more surprises," Leah said, and now everyone was giggling. Leanne covered my eyes, and Leah and Layla took my hand. We had to walk even more.

When the girls opened my eyes, there was a cake in front of me. I immediately ran before they could smash it.

"Nu uh! I spent an hour and a half on this. I'm not letting you ruin it or that cake. It looks mad delicious," I said pointing at my makeup.

"Then come and sit!" Leanne said as she sat down, and so did everyone.
As we sat, Layla shared stories about our hometown, bringing back memories of our childhood adventures. The atmosphere was filled with laughter and joy, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected reunion with Layla.

Leah, Leanne, and Miles joined in, making the celebration even more lively. We enjoyed the delicious food Leanne had planned, and it turned out to be a birthday celebration beyond what I had anticipated.

 We enjoyed the delicious food Leanne had planned, and it turned out to be a birthday celebration beyond what I had anticipated

Liked by leahsavajeffries and 10,360 others

@loraineriverofficial: birthday picnic ate 😛

@layla_riverrs: so happy to see you again!

@loraineriverofficial: ur user 😭

@dior.n.goodjohn: happy birthday queen!!
➥@loraineriverofficial: thanks ❤

@Milesews: I was scared this would end up like your 12th birthday💀
@layla_riverrs: STOP My tounge was blue for 2 days 😭
@loraineriverofficial: I don't even remember it ☹️

Comments are limited.