018

After school, I headed home, took a quick shower, and decided to do a bit more with my makeup. Uncertain about the evening's plans, I settled on ripped jeans and a white long sleeve shirt.

"Hey, Mom, me and my friend Leanne are gonna celebrate my birthday today," I announced.

"What time are you coming back?" she inquired.

"Probably around 6-7ish," I replied.

"Okay, great!" she said.

I grabbed my red Converse and my red leather jacket and headed out.

Me and Leanne decided we'd meet up at the park and then we'd go out together.

"Hey!!" Leanne ran up and hugged me.

"Hey, so what are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"I thought we can go to the mall. We can also eat ramen noodles if you want?" she suggested.

"Ramen noodles it is."

We walked to the mall; it was far, but we were still able to walk to it. When we arrived, we decided to just walk and window shop. When we got hungry, we went to eat ramen.

"So I kinda want to audition for something," I said as I was eating.

"What type of something?" she asked.

"Like acting," I said.

"Your an actor?" she said, surprised.

"I did a lot of plays growing up, and I was in a few commercials," I shrugged. "But never in screen acting."

"No wonder why you looked familiar," she said, staring at my face. I laughed.

"But actually, you should if you like acting," she said. "I mean, maybe you could get to be in Percy Jackson!"

"You probably will need an agent for that, but this one has an open audition. I think if I do get this, I could maybe get an agent?" I said.

"Well then, you should do it. Yolo," she said.

I shrugged and laughed.

Leanne's phone buzzed, and when she checked it, she looked at me with concern. "Can I stay over at your house? Something happened, and no one is home," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Sure, I'll tell my mom," I said as I sent a text to my mom.

-

Liked by walker

Liked by walker.scobell and 15,220 others

@loraineriverofficial: she said ramen and the mall was my birthday celebration.
Where is my cake 😒
Tagged @Leanneisnotokay

@Leanneisnotokay: YOU AGREED TO RAMEN.
@loraineriverofficial: wow :/

@User29: she's so cutesy
Liked by creator

User58: oh she actually has friends.

@laylaspamz: wow already replaced me ☹️
@loraineriverofficial: NEVER.

@leenascobell: beautiful girl!!
@loraineriverofficial: all youu

Click for more comments.