Chapter 21: Predalien's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was kill Weyland and that motherfucker was finally death and melted down by the larva and then (Y/N) just glad that fucker is dead already and make (Y/N) is sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look around and all many android soldiers that they were been killed by Xariyah and Six. The two of them killing the rest of android soldiers and make sure that they are dead already and now (Y/N) with the two of them are gonna return back to the base right away and (Y/N) find a new weapon on the ground and make him was whistle out.

(Y/N): "Oh baby.~" He said to himself and he grab the weapon from the ground and what he is holding is MG-6 rifle...the machine gun.

When (Y/N) load the weapon up and make him was chuckle that he like this weapon and looks like the best version of MG45 and then (Y/N) was put the weapon behind his back and make sure that he need something else

When (Y/N) load the weapon up and make him was chuckle that he like this weapon and looks like the best version of MG45 and then (Y/N) was put the weapon behind his back and make sure that he need something else...he grab the grenades and then a katana sword lying on the table. Then (Y/N) grab it in his hand and make him was look at the sword that he is gonna kill and cut anything else who stood on his way and then he tries to contacting the radio with him.

But the general won't answer and he tries again and more again and then (Y/N) heard the earpiece with loud gunshots comes from something else is there...and he definitely thinking this isn't good...and he need to get there fast as he could.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think we should get going right now...we need to get there fast as we could and we cannot let these xenomorphs out there and tries to take over the world." He said to them and make them nod their heads.

Six: "How are we gonna get there? It is too far over there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking and then he need to tries thinking in his head and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a ship over there.

(Y/N): "I think we just found our ride right now." He said to them and make them turn their heads to look at the vehicle over there and that's where are they gonna going right now and that is dropship and that's where are they gonna get on. Then he told them to get in there and make the three of them went in there and then (Y/N) hop inside the dropship and turn it on and make him was flying out to the base where the Colonial Marines were there and he need to get there fast as he could because these xenomorphs will kill his girlfriend Katya.

Time Skip Later.

In Base.

When (Y/N) was with Six and Xariyah made it right on the time and they both were saw many xenomorphs down there and then (Y/N) seen this and make him was use the warship with weapons and shooting at the motherfuckers down there by himself. Then (Y/N) just shooting his weapons at these monsters and killing many multiple of these fuckers and torn their bodies apart off and then (Y/N) use the rocket launchers and shot at these xenomorphs and blew their bodies and killing the rest of them by himself.