Chapter 12: Big Face-hugger

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) with Tequila, and Rookie slaughtering the rest of those xenomorphs by themselves and they both take them down like nothing and then (Y/N) was definitely doing fine with these xenomorphs and (Y/N) was the only one who get the others survive. Then the three of them were look over around and there were dead bodies of hybrid xenomorphs that (Y/N) with the two of them killing them all.

Rookie: "Did we kill them all?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think we both just did." He said to him.

Tequila: "Well, what about her and the other bugs?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at them and then he was sigh out and he look back at them and he said.

(Y/N): "I'll talk to them." He said to her and make him was reload the shotgun up right away by himself and (Y/N) put the weapon back behind and make him walking toward to Six and he was put his hand on her shoulder and he asked her.

(Y/N): "You alright, Six?" He asked her.

Six: "I'm fine...but thanks for your help, mate.~" She said and she was hug him and peck him on the lips and he was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "I always help you out, Six...but by the way...those creatures out there that we were fight...it wasn't your friends?" He asked her and make her shook her head and then she told him that they were different from her own kind and she want to tell him the truth about it...and Six was tell (Y/N) that she need to return back to her cave right away with her sisters and the queen too...and she will be back for (Y/N)...that the two of them are gonna work together. 

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get going...you two." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads by themselves.

Then (Y/N) was with the two soldiers are moving out by themselves and they both just going out to somewhere else in this island and their journeys were just beginning right now and they both are going to survive by themselves.

As the body of Feral Predator was lying there and he tries to wake up like he want to know where he really is and make him was turn his head to look around and he tries to crawl away from here by himself and until there was something else came to him. It looks like one of the smallest shit that make everybody got been hug by these goddamn things...and that thing is...face-hugger.

The face-hugger was crawling toward to Feral Predator and make it just jumped up at his face and finally get face-hugged by one of the face-hugger and the Feral Predator tries to move it

The face-hugger was crawling toward to Feral Predator and make it just jumped up at his face and finally get face-hugged by one of the face-hugger and the Feral Predator tries to move it...and he was been stuck there for awhile....now something worst will come out if Feral Predator will change into something worst...xenomorph.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.