Prologue 02: The Beginning

3rd POV:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Hhuynh24's Present:

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Reality's world.

Karl: "This one is perfect....(Y/N)!" He shout out to the other male figure who was stood right there by himself and make him was dressing combat outfit with military gear and he had a helmet with a black skull mask on that he was got his combat fingerless gloves on and his outfit was all black by himself...and it is covering his own face. When the Specialist turn his head to look at Karl and give him a nod right away and make him was stop lean against on the wall and he was stood up and walk toward to the door.

Karl: "Bring that Specimen 6 to the cell...Remembered that...carefully to put it inside the pole." He said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head back to look at Karl and he give him a nod right away.

When (Y/N) was walking to the door and opened it by himself and he went inside there and he saw the two scientist who was lying down on the ground and they both are alive when they are unconscious and make (Y/N) look back at the specimen 6 who was got out of the mouth. Then (Y/N) is walking toward to the Specimen 6 and make him was grab the little baby xenomorph in his hand and it is screeching out in anger and tries to bite.

(Y/N): "Shhhh...easy...easy...I'm not gonna hurt you." He said to the specimen 6 and patting the head slowly and make the small creature was growl with hisses little bit and purrs by (Y/N)'s warm hand touch it...and (Y/N) was set the small creature inside the small pod and locked it by himself. When (Y/N) was begin to moving out by himself and he set it where the other xenomorphs really is and then (Y/N) just put it there and make sure it won't happened again.