Chapter 7: We are not alone/No Way Home

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the group of survivors are moving out to somewhere else by themselves and then they both went to this jungle for themselves and make them both were chilling little bit...and (Y/N) knew the map where he really going and yeah...he know what his doing is going out there somewhere in this island.

(Y/N): "Damn...this isn't really good when we both outside here." He said to himself.

Mutsumi: "Um...Mr. (L/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, what is it?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "Do you know where are we really going right now?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Yes, I know where we are going but we are going to be there fast as we could." He said to Mutsumi and make her nod her head and then Jinnou wasn't really like this jungle at all and she can feel the mosquito was bit her in the shoulder. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and make him notice there is a way to go there by himself and then they are gonna get going but before there was a voice called out from Kai and he just say out loud.

Kai: "SIR! SIR!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was with the survivors stop right there by themselves and he was turn around to look behind at the group of survivors were with (Y/N) and he look at Kai and he ask him.

(Y/N): "What is it, Kai?" He asked Kai.

Kai: "I-I-I think we lost one person." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look at the boy and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Who did we lost?" He asked Kai.

Kai: "I-I-I think....it's Kamijo...he's missing person." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard that name...sounds like the prick was missing out by himself and make (Y/N) went to Kai and ask him about what happened. Then Kai explaining to (Y/N) about what happened and then he was showing it to (Y/N) about back there and he told (Y/N) that Kai saw Kamijo was been with them and until Kai turn around and he didn't find Kamijo is with them...and he just disappeared like that.

(Y/N): "Hmm...this is weird. Are you sure that he was stick with us before he disappeared?" He said to Kai and make him was turn his head to look around and he said.

Kai: "I-I'm sure...but what do we do?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was thinking in his head and then (Y/N) told Kai.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say that we can get our going right now and leave that prick behind...he want to go by himself...that's fine for him...but I don't like the way attitude of this bastard speaking." He said to him and make him was sigh little bit and he was nod his head to (Y/N) and then they both were going out by themselves and they start to going out to the jungle by themselves and then (Y/N) was with the group of survivors are going out to somewhere else in this island.

After they both are going but they didn't notice there was something...is watching at them...something is stalking at (Y/N) with the survivors going out by themselves and it looks like invisible creature was stalking at (Y/N) and the group of survivors going out. When the creature was stood right there and staring at the group of survivors going and he just plan to do is...kill them one by one...but he isn't alone by himself...he had other partner with him.

Berserker: "*GROWLING*"

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) with the group of survivors are keep going for their own journey until they were walk faster and more faster until they smell something weird and bat shit...and disgusting.