Chapter 10: Feral Predator Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was talking with the captain or general about this situation and he was showing the general about the recording of these xenomorphs also the subject with crimes for what Weyland company hiding something up. Then (Y/N) think this is good evidence to show this whole world and make the general accept this recording of (Y/N)'s doing and it pretty impressive for what (Y/N) do and make the specialist was got his mission to do is terminate Weyland.

 Then (Y/N) think this is good evidence to show this whole world and make the general accept this recording of (Y/N)'s doing and it pretty impressive for what (Y/N) do and make the specialist was got his mission to do is terminate Weyland

General: "Well done, son. It seems we found out about Weyland's hiding...I'll send you a partner up for you." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know I could done this alone by myself." He said to him and make the general was chuckle and he told him.

General: "You've been through a lot, son...it seems you need backup with you to watch your back." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Thank you, sir. I am appreciate it for your help." He said to the general and then he was walking out of the room and then (Y/N) look at the hallway and where the rest of those soldiers were there and guarding here...and make sure that any xenomorphs are going to attack. Then (Y/N) seen this and he just tries to thinking out like he want to find a plan to distract these soldiers not to kill Six and her sisters...but only target to kill is male xenomorphs were came from.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...my weapon was run out already...and I need to check another weapons if I can fight and kill." He said to himself and he went to the other room and then (Y/N) went up there and he saw Katya with the other survivors that they both were there...Katya was checking up at the survivors.

(Y/N): "Hey guys." He said to them and make them give him a smile up and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry for saving your friend...Jinnou...she didn't-"

Ayumi: "Don't blame yourself, Mr. (L/N)....you did save us back there. We almost got killed by these creatures." She said to (Y/N).

Kai: "Did she bring these xenomorphs here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well no, but basically...Six wasn't with these xenomorphs." He said to him and make the others were surprises to heard (Y/N) told them.

Kai: "W-Wait, what are you saying that these xenomorphs aren't with Six? You mean these creatures are different than any monsters else?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to him and then Katya was told them about the other xenomorphs are males and she explaining to them about there was a new xenomorph was big like a Queen...but something worst anything else for what they definitely saw.

Oribe: "What do we do? Are you sure that we can be safe here?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he just told them that they need to say here for now on and they will be safe with the Colonial Marine soldiers...because they can protecting them from the dangers.