Chapter 15: Huntress, Specialist, and Xenomorph

3rd POV:

5 Days Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He wasn't said anything but he was sat on the rooftop's building and make him just stare down all everything around here and (Y/N) seen it is raining and pretty much raining really hard and it is almost storm is coming. Then (Y/N) just get up from the ground and he went inside the building by himself and he look at the huntress was cleaning her weapon by herself and Xariyah just do whatever she takes to hunting these predators down.

(Y/N): "So, these bad bloods are the break laws?" He asked her.

Xariyah: "Yes, they are the breaking laws who tries to hunt whatever they want...they kill harmless which means they don't care about it...they want them as trophies." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Right, look...anyway I'm going with you and Six." He said to her and this make the female predator was confuse and she heard the name of 'Six' who was it.

(Y/N): "She's a xenomorph." He told her and this make the yautja felt rage but (Y/N) tell her to calm down and she didn't do anything wrong and she explaining to Xariyah about Six...was his mate and yes, that is right...(Y/N) was mating with her. This jealous of Xariyah heard about Six was mating with (Y/N) already and then the specialist was told her that no need to be violence and whatever it is that they need to do is...focus the mission.

(Y/N): "I know this is looks pretty stupid...but she won't betray us or anything else that she could hurt me." He said to her.

Xariyah: "Are you sure?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, positive." He said to her and make the huntress was sigh out little bit and then she look at her human mate for what he said it is truth and then (Y/N) was going to the other room and make him was get the weapon right away. When he was got inside the room and make him opened the box from the ground and he take a look at the weapon for what he definitely found and it is M14 rifle for what he gonna like.

(Y/N): "Howdy." He said to himself and he grab the weapon from the box and he was got it in his hand and load the weapon up.

" He said to himself and he grab the weapon from the box and he was got it in his hand and load the weapon up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kyochuu Rettou: Aliens V.s Predators (Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें