Chapter 2: The Outbreak Of Xenomorphs

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was sat there for awhile on the chair and guard at the Queen of Xenomorphs.

(Y/N) just mind his own business and make him was take the cigarette out and a lighter too...and make (Y/N) was light it up on the cigarette and he was smoking it and make him was sat on the chair and lean himself on the chair.

and make (Y/N) was light it up on the cigarette and he was smoking it and make him was sat on the chair and lean himself on the chair

(Y/N): "Tch....this is wasting my time. It's almost time to blow this kingdom come." He said to himself and make him was sat there and chilling little bit and until he was thinking about what he must do...is killing the rest of these motherfuckers in here and he already set the bombs in there and prepare for explode right now. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was two bombs over there and he planting it there for prepare to blow all everything up in here...and (Y/N) got the hacker machine and he doesn't want them to find out about where he really is...but he tricked them.

(Y/N): "*Hehehe...sooner I will explode this place by myself.*" He thought himself and make him was already set the whole things up and prepare to blow all everything up until he heard there was an door hiss opened out and make him heard one of the soldier called him.

???: "(Y/N) (L/N)...Dr. Groves want to speak with you." He said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to face him and he said.

(Y/N): "Right now? You serious?" He asked him.

???: "It was an order from Dr. Groves...Now get move it." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and he was got up from the chair and make him begin to walking out of the room and then he start to moving out to where Dr. Groves want him to be there. When (Y/N) was walking up there by himself...where he really meet with Dr. Groves who stood there by himself and the maniac doctor turn his head to look at (Y/N) and he said.

Dr. Groves: "Ah, Mr. (L/N)...glad you were made it." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, whatever you want doc? What is it?" He asked him.

Dr. Groves: "I would like your help to do something for me." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, what is it?" He asked him and make the scientist was showing it to (Y/N) the door and make him was opened out and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and it is pretty dark room right now and when he seen this and make him felt weird and he turn his head to look at Dr. Groves.

(Y/N): "Doc, what is this?" He asked him.

Dr. Groves: "I want you to go in there by yourself....but don't worry...everything is gonna be fine." He said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to face at the front door and then (Y/N) was walk inside there by himself and he can't seen shit anything around here...it was too dark in here. When (Y/N) was definitely heard something else is in here and then (Y/N) was slowly tries to take his pistol M1911 gun out and load the weapon up right away.