Chapter 38

I feel like I am having a bad writing day. I just don't like anything I write this time I'm sorry🥺🥺🥺

It's another long chapter for being late.... I am so busy 😭😭😭😭

Sorry for typos....

Happy reading!

" Rain.... Rain...."

" I'm here P'Phayu...."

" What're you -- "

" Shhh🤫🤫🤫 he's sleeping "

" Aow he made all the fuss only for sleeping after sending me to bring icecreams "

" Stop whining P'phayu.... Look at him how tired he is  "

" Ofcourse he will be..... You both were playing for hours. I don't know where he gets that much energy  "

" Hmm ... I'm also quite surprised today. I think.... he's missing his Papa and he's trying to distract himself. I asked him to call Sky but he denied "

" I know he was all fussy and grumpy at home, throwing tantrums and getting irritated at everyone. That's why I took him here to play with you. Thankfully it worked, he was distracted for some time..... Don't worry he can't be mad at Sky for so long...."

" I don't know P'phayu.... This little soul is very upset. He's smiling but I can see he's hurt inside. He'd hate me if he knows that I'm the cause for his dada and Papa's seperation ....."

" Heyy heyy listen to me kitty, you're not the cause for their seperation and even though you did mistake, you asked for forgiveness and you've already forgiven so stop blaming yourself and move on from that. Everyone is trying to forget past so you've to do too " Phayu was saying but Rain seems to lost in his thoughts

.

.

.
" Rain.... I was giving gifts to everyone What're you doing here?? Don't you want your gift-- Hey.... Are you crying??? " Sky asked Rain who's was fidgeting sitting on the couch as tears flowing from his eyes

" Sky....I... That..... P'phayu...."

" Rain calm down..... What happened ??? Did P'phayu rejected you??? "

" No.... He wants to give us a chance but ..."

" But what Rain...."

" I just....I don't think I deserve him and this relationship.... After what I had done to you and P'pai....I don't deserve to be happy.... I -- "

" Stop, Rain we already had this discussion before still you're -- "

" What's going on here?? Rain why are you crying??"

" P'pai.... Phi come here " Rain pulls Prapai ana made him sit beside Sky while he kneels down infront of them

" Rain what're you doing?? Get up "

" I want to say something. I want to apologize you both.... One mistake of mine changed your lives . Because of my foolishness you both were in pain and were apart for years. I know a simple sorry isn't enough and it can't change anything but I am really really sorry.... There's not even a day I spent without feeling guilty all these years. I am sorry Sky... I am sorry P'pai.... Because of my silliness you both went through so much pain....I know I don't deserve your forgiveness so please punish me.... Please....I can't take it anymore...."

" Rain we've already talked about it and we've forgiven you now you've to forgive yourself too. Don't say you don't deserve anything you deserves to be happy. You deserves to be happy with P'Venice "