Chapter 19

Sky was standing at the balcony enjoying the beautiful night view from the highest building he has never seen in Thailand. The cold breez making tingling sensations rise in his body giving him goosebumps but he likes it. As he was busy admiring the beauty of Bangkok city, two strong hands slides through his waist, hugging him from behind. He don't have to look who's the person, he's very familiar with the touch and the head that's resting on his shoulder.

" What're you doing Phi?? "

" Hugging you....."

" Phi--"

" Shhh.... please Sky, let me be like this.... for a moment "  Pai pleaded with his eyes closing, fearing a little that Sky might reject him. But much to his relief Sky didn't, rather he hugged Pai's hands and leaned on him. They stood like that for quite a sometime taking comfort in eachothers embrace.

" Phi...."

" Hmm...."

" Why did your parents kidnapped you when we were at resort?? "

" Huhhh??? "

" I.... I heard uncle Porsche saying to Sky that you're cold towards them because they took you without telling you and.... you're still angry with them because of me..... what exactly happened?? "

" Hmm.... That night they made me unconscious and took me here. When I opened my eyes it was already the next day afternoon and you were left alone in the resort. I went crazy thinking about you and That day was the first time I yelled at my parents then they locked me up for three months "

" Then....why didn't you call me and inform about you "

" I can't. If I had called you you'd be in danger. Actually our enemies were after me. They wanted me dead. That's why pa and dad secretly took me here and calling you means throwing you directly in the fire. They can track our every move and if I had reached out to you they'd definitely know and use you as a bait to reach me. I can't take that risk Sky. I don't want anything happen to you because of my fucked up family "

" But..... Phi why didn't you ever tell me about your family?? I mean that you're Mafia "

" We're not allowed to say that to anyone. Only on that basis we were allowed to have our own life during school and college . And.... it's not a normal thing to say. I was afraid of being judged not only me, Saifah, Phayu and my other cousins. We just want a normal life like others and enjoy our days before getting into our real life and business "

" You think I'd judge you?? Don't you trust me?? "

" It's not about trust Sky, it's about your safety and my responsibilities as the future head at that time. I had had to follow the rules. Actually me and Saifah already planned to tell you after our graduation. We just want you to see us as Prapai and Saifah. We didn't think much about revealing our family. I'm sorry..."

" It's ok....I understand phi....but seriously I never thought you'll be the most powerful mafia leader. I mean Mafia?? You??? "

" Heyyy, are you teasing me?? don't underestimate me...."

" I'm not. I'm just.... surprised I guess. Like...look at you I've always seen as the spoiled and playful boy but this is quite shocking "

" It's my nature my Sky.... and don't you think I'm more hot like this. The hottest mafia leader "

" I think uncle Porsche is more hot. He's so sexy...."

" Sky na...." Pai whines as he pouts which makes Sky laugh. They remained like that peacefully enjoying the night's cool breeze

" When are you planning to leave me?? P'pai, stop hugging me "

" Aow....I'm just trying to keep you warm my sky.... it's cold here "