Chapter 26

Prapai was staring at the ceiling, deep in his thoughts with one hand under his head and the other patting his son's back who's sleeping peacefully on his dada hugging him like a bear. Prapai was brought back from his thoughts when he heard shuffling sound beside him. He saw Sky frowning in his sleep and tossing from left to right. Pai knows he was having a bad dream so gently strokes sky's hair and then face while calling him softly, not wanting to scare Sky. Sky immediately leaned into his touch, face softened. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Prapai who gave a reassuring smile. Prapai streched his hand asking Sky to come closer but Sky shook his head and sits up. And then Sky pouts. Prapai didn't understand, he looked where Sky was looking and then it hits him. Prapai laughed.

" You want to sleep here, my sky? " Prapai asked pointing at his son. Sky nodded pouting even more. Prapai laughed once again. He slowly detached his son from him and puts him on the bed

" Now come here baby...." Sky's face lit up. He immediately climbed on Prapai, snuggling him like a Koala. Prapai hugged him back, planting a kiss on his head

" Bad dream, my sky...."

" Hmm ..." Sky nods tugging onto Prapai's shirt

" Wanna talk about it?? "  Sky shakes his head

" Khaab..... it's fine If you don't want to say about it but tell me this, earlier didn't you say you don't want me, you only want baby for you.....then what is this now? You're all over me still you don't want me? "

" No...."

" So mean..... you're using me but you don't want me "

" Yes ....no want.... only baby wants...." Pai laughed at his cuteness

" Why is that? Tell me a reason "  Sky looked up at Pai keeping his chin on Pai's chest

" Umm..... Phi changed "

" Huhhh?? Phi changed?? "

" Hmm....phi.... Like Phi is not completely my phi anymore.....phi isn't smiling like he used to do before...."

" Phi smiles sky.....phi always smiles at you "

" Phi do ....phi has unique smile for Sky.... only for me....but....now when you do it feels incomplete.....I don't know why but it's not same as before.... like you're not happy "  Sky says and went back to snuggle. That's why he couldn't see Pai's fallen face and watery eyes. Pai has no words to say so he remain silent.

" So you only wants me if I am happy?? "

" Haan.... Sky no likes when my phi is unhappy.... Phi should always smiles happily..... Phi looks cutest like that....."

" Haha....not more than my Sky....." Sky giggles. They were silent for sometime then sky spoke

" Phi.....why are you unhappy?? "

" Are you happy my Sky?? "  Pai asks. Sky shakes his head

" Then how can I be happy....." Prapai says with a heavy voice. He continued to stroke sky's hair until he hears soft snores from his sky

" I hope you heal from the things you won't talk about my Sky..... have a peaceful night, baby "  Prapai said leaving a sniff kiss and closed his eyes to sleep, neglecting the unwanted and unstoppable tears that are flowing from when no one knows including Pai.

The next morning.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

" Hoye!! Alaiwaa!! What's wrong?? What happened?? " Venice jolted from his sleep when he heard a loud scream. He looked around and everything was normal. Then he looks at Rain