Chapter 8

" Ohh Sky, you are here!!! We were waiting for you "

" Khun Vegas, Swadikhab...."

" Sky...."

" Khun Porsche.... how come you are here??? "

" This is our house...."

" Really!!!!!"

" You know eachother???"

" Yes Vegas, we met --"

Sky .....

Sky had froze in his tracks when he laid his eyes on Prapai. He saw his phi after five years..... He wants to run to his phi and hug him tight. But he couldn't move as he felt like his feet were glued to the floor. Somewhere his mind is saying he should run away from the person infront of him, he should hate him. But his heart is saying other wise. He got all images of his past....he can hear and see every memory he shared with his phi.....

" Good morning my sky...."
" Beautiful Sunflowers for my beautiful sunflower..."
" Why did you beat him??" " Because I am jealous..."
" Phi is crazy!!!!"  " Khaab crazy for my sky..."
" Why did you say mine??" " Because you are mine... only mine....my sky..."
" I didn't fall in love with you because I was lonely and lost. I fell in love with you because after getting to know you I realized that I wanted to make you a parmanent part of my world " 
" I'm all yours phi.... take me.... "
" Phi!!!it's kitchen!! We can't do it here!!!" " I can do it everywhere and anywhere with you "
" You are the best of me,phi..."

Sky is visualising every memory and trying hard to get any one bad memory of his past in his mind but all his thoughts fade away when Pai is coming towards him......all these years he thought he hates his phi....but now at this very moment he is doubting himself.....he can't....he just can't....he let his heart win this time.....

Prapai is walking towards Sky. Everyone was looking at them with confused faces. They didn't interrupt and stood there looking at the both. Tears are streaming down their faces . They both were looking into eachothers eyes. Prapai came and stood infront of Sky

" Pa ....can you... see the person.... infront of me ? " Pai stuttered looking into sky's eyes

" Yes pheonix... we can all see him....why are you asking like that??? He is ---"

Sky.... Prapai interupts Porsche. He took sky's face in his hands and said he's Sky...my Sky...... His voice was trembling but it has so much affection. Phi Pai.... Sky's voice cracked as he touched Pai's hands and leaned in his touch.

" Sky can I hug you???"  Prapai asked sky who faintly nodded his head. That's all needed for Pai to hold his world in his arms.

They are silently crying in eachother embrace. There were so many emotions and unspoken words. Porsche knew it. At this very moment Porsche knew that this is the person his son is waiting for. He could see the longing in their eyes and hug. They are saying so much through that hug without saying a word. For anyone it'd look like a normal one but for Porsche the hug was filled with love desperation and longing. It was so intimate.

Prapai broke the hug and cupped sky's face giving him a kiss on forehead

" I'm not dreaming, right??? You are really here... right infront of me...na..."  Pai asked leaning his forehead against sky's

" No phi ... you are seeing a ghost..."  Sky replied innocently

" Huhhh!!!!" Pai exclaimed. Sky smacked his head

" Silly phi.... ofcourse I am here...in flesh "  pai smiled and wiped his tears.

" Hahahaha haha dada is so silly....". Little sky laughed at them. Pai and sky turned to little sky who was giggling at his dada