Chapter 32

Have a speedy recovery _suhana1_🥺❤️

Happy reading!

Sky finished his call with his father and was walking back to the main hall.

" Heyy! Hello beautiful ...." Someone stops Sky

" Excuse me....can you please move away "

" Not so soon darling.... I was waiting for you for a long time to talk to you. I don't mind waiting for such a beauty. You look more dazzling from close "

" Why are waiting for me?? Who are you? "

" My name is Anan. I was waiting for you to promise you a very wild and sexy night "

" Stay away! "

" Oh comeon I saw how you were rubbing yourself to pheonix and I know you're that Pheonix's bitch by the way he-- " A hard slap landed on his face

" How dare you call me that?? I'd have cut off your tongue if you're not P'pai's guest "

" You little slut! You dare hit me! You said what you do but I'll show you what can I do "

Anan drags Sky into a room and pushes him . Sky falls backwards and he hits his head to the painting that cuts his forehead and his palm. Anan pulled him by hair and pushed him in the bed

" Aahh leave me..... Ahhh P'pai .... help "

" Shut your mouth you slut " He slaps Sky that slits corner of his lips

" Ahhhhhhh!! Don't touch me you asshole!! " Sky struggles to run away but Anan was stronger than him

......

" What's up lover boy..... I can see you happy happy after so many years...."

" Well....I can see you too throwing painful and heartbreaking looks at Phi Chay and phi Macau, uncle Kim "

" Aow that hurts pheonix....."

" Your love for him is still the same uncle Kim. I can see it in your eyes "

" Love never ends or fade, it'll either become peace or it'll become pain and unfortunately for me it's both...I feel empty without him but seeing him happy without me is damn peaceful "

" If you do why you let him go?? "

" When someone decides to leave you, their mind has already given up on you and their heart has already gone far away from you "

" Maybe you're mistaken? Maybe he wants you to chase him?? "

" I thought the same but he no longer have the spark in his eyes that used to have whenever he sees me.... But in your case I can see sparkles in Sky's eyes whenever he looks at you. His eyes screams for you pheonix, don't lose him...."

" I am not going to do the same thing again...."

" Speaking of that how did he manage about his whereabouts?? "

" He left with Phayu and Phayu helped him wiping every detail of his "

" So it's because of Phayu I failed for the first time in my life...... That rascal will see me...."

" Hahahaha.... go-ahead I'm with you " and then they heard a commotion from upstairs

" What is that?? "

" I don't know let's go and see " Prapai and Kim went upstairs

_

" Heyyy what are you doing??? "