Chapter 27

( It's a very very very long chapter....I don't want to cut it out because I've no energy to reread and edit. So please let me know if there're any mistakes and.... Happy reading! )

" Uncle, watch out! " Sky shouted at Porsche who was lost in his thoughts while pouring hot tea in a cup which

" Ouch! "

" Are you fine, uncle? "

" Yeah....I didn't realise it's already filled "

" What are thinking? Look, your hand turned red....is it burning? "

" A little.... don't worry Sky, it'll get better, just a small wound " Porsche smiles at Sky who's so worried for him

" You come with me, I'll apply Cream on it "  Sky made him sit on dining table and brought a first aid box and started treating his wound.

" You are worried more than me Sky.... It's not hurting so much " Porsche smiled at him

" Don't lie uncle....see it's very reddish... I'm sure it's hurting you. You're just acting strong like your son " Sky pouts

" You mean to say that me and my son and same"

" Exactly same....acts strong but in actual you both are very sensitive " sky says and continued to treat Porsche's hand

" Sky...."

" Yes uncle....."

" I never apologized to you personally....."

" Apologize?? For what uncle?? "

" I never had a chance to talk to you about that day..... when you and pheonix went to beach. I am really sorry for that day Sky.... No one knows you were there or it wouldn't have happened. Because of that, misunderstandings grew between you both. I never in my dreams wanted to happen that. I'm extremely sorry Sky, for everything that happened because of me....."

" You've nothing to say sorry uncle. You did what you thought is best for your son and don't apologise for that. You were just trying to protect your son and that's not at all wrong. If I was in your position I would do the same knowing how stubborn P'pai can be. And as you said you don't know I was there and it's absolutely fine if you chose your son's safety even after you knew I was there "

" But Sky ...."

" From what I heard you didn't approach me because it might have put me in danger and thank you for thinking of my safety too.... And once again, you have nothing to apologize for uncle. You're a great father who wants nothing but his son's safety and thank you for keeping my P'pai safe....."

"  Thank you Sky, that means alot to me.....I don't know if I'm a great father or not....I just hope my son can forgive me for everything....even if you say so, somewhere I was the reason that made my son like this and I was the reason I lost my son ..." Porsche says with sadness

" Do you miss him, uncle? "

" Alot..... He used to stick around me all the time like your Jum sticks to you .... He always needs me in everything.... He never gets tired of calling me..... He can't sleep without me until like....16. After that he started fooling around and then you came....his old habit returns. Whenever you went to your hometown he comes home to sleep with me.... He always needs cuddles.... "

" Always...." They both laugh

" Haha....yeah....I miss that pheonix....that sweet and cheerful boy who bounces here and there.... Life became so dull without him...."

" But still he loves you as much as before...."

" I know... I should be happy that he's atleast talking. I can't be more greedy...." Porsche smiles bitterly. Sky remains silent