Chapter 17

Flashback.....

Venice's POV

I'm chasing someone who's a very wanted person, with P'Chan, the head bodyguard. We searched like crazy for him from past few months. He turned on his phone and now we can trace him. It's been two hours and we're following him from Bangkok to where I don't know but it looks like a small town as I can see trees everywhere and in Bangkok it's impossible. We're just following the tracker not focusing on the area.

It's raining today and whenever it rains I can only think of that beautiful boy who captured my heart. Those beautiful honeyed eyes took away my sleep for many nights. I smiled thinking about him. As soon as this mess is over I'm going to search for him again. Damn.... he's not leaving my thoughts....

I'm driving thinking about him and just then my eyes caught something at a distance. It's raining and I cannot see properly. As we're getting close to it, it looks like an accident, the car is crashed to the tree. I stopped the car behind that car.

" Khun Venice, why did you stop the car?? "

" I think it's an accident P'Chan. We should check if someone's there "

" It's not the time for that. We should hurry now or else we'll lose him and we can't tell if it's really a accident. It can be a prank for distracting us "

" We have weapons P'Chan we'll be safe just let's check it once. I don't know why but my heart is keep saying to go there "

" It's dangerous Khun Venice "

" I'll be very careful, give me my gun "

" I'm coming with you "

" Khaab... thank you "

We both took our guns and got out of the car. I walked towards the car being very cautious. The car is very damaged from the front. I slowly walked to the front door with P'Chan behind me. The window was broken and I can see two people inside the car. One is in the driving seat and the other one is in the passenger seat.
I nodded at P'Chan and he's ready to fight back if someone attack us. I counted three and opened the door. No one attacked us. I took my phone, switch on the flash light. There's blood everywhere indicating that the people inside the car were very injured. I look at the man in the driving seat who's bady injured. The person's face in passenger seat is covered with blood. When I take a close look.....

" Fuck!! He's pregnant P'Chan!! Let's quickly take him to hospital...."  I reacted as soon as I noticed his big belly.

" We've to follow him Khun Venice. We can't go to hospital now....we can call ambulance "

" Heyyy!! Open your eyes.... nong...nong khab!! " I shook him slightly slapped his cheeks to wake him. After a few attempts he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes....those are the same eyes....no no ... it's not him....he can't be ....

" Aahh...." I came into my senses when he hissed in pain. He grabs his belly and started screaming in pain

" Are you okay nong...." I asked him and he looked at me for sometime and then his expression changed. I guess he realised what happened to him.

" Blood.... there's blood everywhere....Pa... it's paining....my baby...  " He's panicking. I held his face in my hands so that he couldn't see his father who's unconscious.

" Nong.... first calm down, listen to me.... your father is okay and I'll take you both to hospital, okay khaab. Now try to breathe it's not good for you in this condition "

" Phi.... it's paining...I can't...I can't.... please take me to hospital....my baby....my baby is coming.... please take me from here....my water broke...."

My Forever Sunflower 🌻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें