Chapter 22

Sky woke up in an empty bed and found himself in Prapai's room. He sat rubbing his eyes and soon the door opened revealing Prapai and his son with a tray of food. Looking Sky jum excitedly jumped on bed and hugged his Papa.

" Good morning Papa! "

" Good morning jum...."

" How are you Papa?? Dada said you're sick and Papa scared Sky so much yesterday...."

" Sorry baby.... Papa suddenly felt sick na...but now look at me I'm totally fine "

" Sky knows....dada took very good care of Papa....dada is the best! "

" Sky, how are you feeling now? Do you want me to call doctor? "

" No P'pai, I'm fine...."

" Hmm, first have this porridge you've to take medicine even you're feeling better "

" Khaab...." Sky took the tray from Prapai when Pai tried to take the spoon to feed him and started eating

" Sky, eat slowly you'll choke  "

" I'm fine phi ...I want to see P'Venice "

" Ohh ....but he's not home "

" Ohh... okay "

" I think....he learned about us....he didn't return home last night " sky's spoon stopped in air for a moment, looking down at the bowl. He swallowed the lump in his throat and continued eating. Prapai couldn't read him as his expression was blank. After eating and taking medicine Sky left Pai's room to his room. All along he didn't say anything but only answered jum's questions and Prapai also didn't say anything.

Sky didn't came out of his all the time. He was lost in his countless thoughts. He didn't know even how hours passed untill Prapai came with another food tray.

" You should knock before you come inside "

" I did and even waited for five minutes but you didn't respond so I came in now eat this "

" I'm not hungry you can take this back "

" You've to eat even if you're not hungry or your fever will come back "

" You don't have to do this! I can take care of myself! "

" Yeah I can see how good you're taking care of yourself. Stop arguing and eat, after that I won't disturb you " Pai said shoving food into sky's mouth.

" Why are you all brothers are so stubborn?? "

" Because we're Theerapanyakuls, it runs in the family...''

" Ufffff...."

" Worried about Phayu?? Don't worry he's --" Pai got interrupted by sky's phn notification

" Heyy Sky, I'm fine and I'm at Rain's. Sorry for not contacting, I'll be home in the evening, take care na..."

" He just texted me saying he'll come in the evening "

" Ohh ok "

" He always informs me wherever he is. He never keep things from me unlike yo~ others....."

" Hmm....I understood "

_ _ _ _ _

In the evening.....

" Pa, where's Sky?? "  Venice asked Pete who's looking very stressed

" Venice! Thank God you came, I was so worried baby.... How are you?? "

" I'm totally fine pa.... don't worry. Where's Sky? ''

" He's in your room, didn't came out since morning..."