Chapter 15

" Shia!!! "

" P'pai!! " Sky was shocked to see Pai on the top of him only in a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his hair and his body is all wet.

" Good morning my sunflower....." Prapai said with his famous smile which is only for his sky

Sky got lost in his smile. The smile for which he used to live for and can die for. That smug smile which used to make his days brighter. He unconsciously raised his hand, brushing off Pai's hair to the back. His smile is still breathtaking. So lovely and it can make my heart still beat faster. They both forgot how long they are staring at eachother.

" I miss you....my Sky...." Pai's voice pulled Sky from his chain of thoughts who's caressing his cheek

" Shia!! Get off me P'pai!! "

" Why?? You seems to be comfortable like this. Let's stay like this for sometime....I like this " Pai locked Sky with his hand and leg over sky's and his head in crook of sky's neck inhaling sky's scent

" Are you crazy?? Let me go!! I don't want to stay " Sky tried to get up in vain. Prapai was definitely stronger than him.

" You still smells the same....I miss this " Sky shivered when Pai's lips brushed against his skin. His stopped breathing when Pai inhaled his smell

" Phi....let go "  Pai took a small remote and pressed it's button. That revealed the floor to ceiling windows letting the light comes and brighten up the room which amazed Sky. He never saw such beautiful view

" Let me see your face....I didn't get to see you this close since you came " Pai turned sky's face to look at him.

Sky cursed internally when he finally realised that Pai was only in a towel wrapped around his waist. He hated himself for thinking Pai is still as  extremely hot as he was before. And top of that his dark damp hair adding to his annoyingly handsome face making him even more sexier. Sky wants to throw Prapai out of that window for making him feel like that, why hadn't he already, that was the real question.

" Are you done playing? Now let me go "

" You are so beautiful just like before....no you're more beautiful now " 

" Stop talking nonsense when you didn't mean it. I don't need your compliments anyway " sky looked away feeling irritated

" It's not nonsense, it's true and I mean it. I said what I feel not because you needed them " 

Sky was done with him. He pushed Pai but he didn't even budge.

" You asked this,don't complain me later " Sky bites Pai's biceps.

" You still have a thing for my biceps didn't you? You can taste more you want, I don't mind "  Pai was amused. He didn't thought Sky would do that.

Sky was stunned by Pai's teasing. He looked at Pai and got lost into his good old days.....

Flashback......

Sky was working on his assignments and he's glancing from time to time at the puppy sitting on the couch crossing his arms, asking for attention. His phi looks so adorable when he pouts. Sky wants to crawl into his lap and coo at his puppy. But it is also necessary to decipline his already spoiled puppy, if not it's going to be a pain in his head and he won't be able to finish his work on time.

It's already been four hours, Sky tried to complete his assignment as fast as possible. He didn't want to make his phi wait for him so long. It took him another one and half hour and he's done with his work. He stood up and stretched himself. He went to find his phi who was sitting in living room playing with his phone. Sky licked his lips on seeing his phi in a tank top and very short shorts exposing his sexy thighs. And those biceps.... Sky was a sucker for them.