1/10

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

I loved everything about you ash, and to know Ashauni was to love Ashauni. There was nothing that could change how strongly I felt about you. You had that effect on me, and those around you.

If I had to pick a song that played in my head automatically everytime I saw you it would be "You don't know my name" - by Alicia Keys. Another song would be "The girl with the tattoo" - by Miguel.

_____________

SHEDEUR SANDERS📍Denver, Colorado______________

SHEDEUR SANDERS
📍Denver, Colorado
______________

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS ASH" I asked with a soft yet raspy voice. I had myself positioned between her legs. Both of her legs were placed on my shoulders. She bit her lip and nodded as she looked at me with nothing but lust.

I slowly slid in so I could let her get used to my size. I wanted her to be comfortable and I also wanted her to reach her climax and then some. I was always gonna please her in or out side the bedroom.

"Wait, is all of it in yet?" She winced. I looked down and smiled seeing that just barely even half was in.

I kissed her temple and slid the feast in causing her eyes to roll in the back of her head. I felt my eyes close tightly feeling her warmth.

"Fuck" I cursed pausing for a moment.

I started giving slow strokes as I kissed all over her face and down to her neck. I wasn't worried about going fast, I wanted to make love to her.

"'Mmmm Shedeur" she moaned outloud as her hands clung around my neck.

I was no longer going slow but instead going faster loving how she sounded when she said my name. I looked her directly into her eyes while I continued stroking in and out of her. She looked so beautiful her mouth hung slightly open and her eyes were slightly open.

"Look at me ma, I wanna see those pretty eyes" I said kissing her lips. She moaned into my mouth and but my lip not let out lips distance from each other.

"You make me feel so good She" she managed to get out. I felt her body jerk and she released her white substances all over my lower half.

I pulled out and slip my now full condoms off. I tied a knot in it before throwing it into the trash can beside the bed.

"Lay back" she said and I did as told laying on my back.

She hovered over my face and then sat directly on my face. I've always heard about people doing this shit but now I was one of those people. I gripped both of her thighs to make sure she wouldn't go anywhere.

I immediately started to lick her juices and then place my mouth onto her clit and began to lick and suck on it gently. I guess I was doing something right because she started moaning loudly and not softly like she was before.

"Omg she- right there awnnn fuckk" she said grabbing her chest and tilting her head back in pleasure. I felt her body jerk once again and soon my mouth was filled her creamy white substance. I spit some onto my fingers and then placed them into her mouth. She licked both of my fingers clean while making intense eye contact with me.

I was preparing to push myself back to sitting up but was pushed back down. She was hovering over my lap and then I felt her grab my dick and slide down on it.

"Shittt" I said groaning but I'm not if it came out more like a moan.

All I knew is that I was enjoying myself at this very moment. It was going to be a few hours before my game. My dad called a small family meeting before our game that was just days away. It was just going to be me and my siblings at some fancy restaurant talking about family shit. I was going to be late to it and i didn't care right now.

Ask grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and gripped onto them for more grip. She started going faster and all you could hear was our skin clapping together. I was feeling euphoria all throughout my body, nobody could bring me down.

"I'm about to-

Before I could finish my sentence my body jerked and I felt myself releasing into ash. I guess she was too busy enjoying herself aswell. I was going to remind myself to get her a plan b and ask if she was on birth control. I wanted to have kids but not right now. My life was just now taking off and I didn't have time for that right about now.

My body jerked again and she slowly slid off and I watched as my seeds dripped from her insides. She breathed hard as she laid next to me her legs were shaking and her body was slightly jerking. You'd think something was wrong with her but she had a slight smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh, I don't even know what to say right now She" she said covering her face in embarrassment.

I moved her hands from her face and she continued smiling. I shook my head laughing and I got up to go grab a towel so I could clean myself up and ash. I wet it before cleaning myself off and then I went back to the room and cleaned off ash. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

I remembered that I had to make her pee and I almost forgot because when I walked back into the room she was dead knocked out. I've never seen anyone go to sleep that fast.

"Shedeur" Ashauni called out as she used the bathroom. Not sure why she wanted to have a mid conversation while she was peeing. But I wasn't even bothered by it she looked good as hell right now. Her hair wasn't messed up fro one because it was in a bonnet.

"Wassup" I replied kissing her cheek as she smiled.

"You know your my man right?" She declared as she held a small smile.

"Of course I am, and you know you my girl right?" I asked and she nodded as she wiped herself and then washed her hands.

I carried her back to the bed because she was already limping from the toilet to the sink. It was kinda funny not gonna lie.

Whenever we woke up is when we were going to take a shower because I was too tired and so was she. Thanksgiving was fun not gonna lie, I remember being there with my family and then leaving. It was just me and Ash in a car and we were silent the whole way back. It's wasn't any bad animosity or nothing, we just weren't talking.

One thing I do know is when we got into this hotel room it was on. It's like we both felt like enough sexual frustration was hurt up and it was time to release it.

I placed ash right on top of me and rubbed her back slowly as she drifted off to sleep. She was lightly snoring which I thought was cute because she swears she doesn't snore at all . I soon drifted off to sleep with a smile glued to my face after then events that happened to night.

VOTE + COMMENT

-Thoughts? Ik its been awhile I'm sorry baes

YEEYEE 🅿️