DAY BY DAY

Today I didn't really feel like writing in my journal, yet I decided to write a little something rather than just nothing. It was a rainy day today, very dull outside. I liked days liked this. My sister was gone to her friends dorm so I was alone.

I had class today but it was later on in the day. As of right now I had made myself something to eat which was one of those pancakes and sausage things on a stick. Technically I didn't make it but oh el.

-Sincerely, a bored college student

_________________

ASHAUNI T. SMITH
📍Denver,Colorado
______________

"Ughhhhh, don't piss me off" I said rolling my eyes at the notification that my teacher had assigned a essay that had to be due before 11:59 tonight. This last took a vacation and just came back on straight bull shit. I'm gonna make sure it's done way before then but as of right now I'm chilling.

After class I was going to go to Travis and Leanna's house. I had started going over there a lot recently. because for one Leanna swore I was just her main source of entertainment. And Travis was either streaming and playing the game.

I didn't mind because I was bored myself and alone in this dorm.

Sheduer 🙃
Yoo Ash.

I forgot to mention that me and Sheduer have been texting nonstop sense that pool party. It's like the same strong bong we had as children but we're all grown up now. It's like more mature conversations and a little flirting here and there.

Sometime he'll call me just because to check what I'm doing or how my day went. I do the same but sometimes I don't wanna feel like I'm bothering him. We'll go to sleep on the phone sometimes too, some might say it's a childish. But I think it's sweet, he just makes me feel warm inside.

Sheduer 🙃
Yoo Ash.

My Ash ❤️
Hey, Sheduer
Read at 3:15

Sheduer 🙃 wants to FaceTime .....
Accept or Decline

I waited to and let it ring for a little longer then I accepted the call. I propped the phone on my computer and was soon met with that big grin of his. He was sitting in a gym or something and shirtless. So you could see how toned and muscular his body looked.

"I hope you not busy or nothing, I forgot to ask but I just wanted to call you" he said and I shook my head.

"I wasn't busy, you just got finished with workouts Hmm?" I said closing my computer and grabbing my phone. I went to so sit at my desk because my vanity was a complete mess. I turned on the lamp and propped the phone against my small book collection.

"Yea, I'm tired as hell man. My dad ain't going easy on us with the practices or nothing like that. Which is understandable we haven't had the best record or nun" he said drinking from a water bottle and I nodded.

"It's understandable, what you got planned for the rest of today mr.sanders" I said brushing out my hair I needed to curl it since I wasn't really any type of busy today. Because when I'm rushing to class I just put any type of curls in there some times.

"Nothing really, what about you Ashauni?" He said with a grin.

"Nothing much, just an essay to do and then after I finish I'm going to Travis and Leanna's house. You should definitely come" I said getting nervous as I waited for his response.

"I'll come if that's really what you want, just text me when you get done with that Essay and I'll come get you, that way we can go together"  he said I agreed.

_________________

"Sheduer, you know damn well your way to big" I said laughing as he tried to lay on top of me. We were getting ready to watch a movie and ended up on the couch bundled up in a blanket.

Travis and Leanna ditched us, they said they were going to the store or something and been gone for like an hour. I think she did that on purpose and I'm not mad at her.

"You tryna body shame me? Ian even that big now move your leg" he said playfully hitting my leg, so that now he could fully lay in between my legs. His head was almost laying on my chest but more on my stomach.

"So rude, and here you get to pick the movie because we'll be waiting all day if I pick it" I said passing him the remote control. He sat up from laying on me and focused on picking a movie.

While he did so I scrolled on Pinterest, then switched to Instagram. I loved them apps fr, they kept me entertained.

I got up to get the flaming hot Cheetos puffs out my bogg bag. I didn't wanna take none of theirs because I will eat them all. I love some good chips and candy.

He was laying down on the sofa when I came back from the kitchen, which was where my bag was. I sat beside him and then slid over so I could put  his head on my lap. He started the movie and I saw it was the hunger games.

I've watched it before just a long ass time ago. I started rubbing my fingers through his hair, it was in twists and I wanted to take them down so bad. I miss that fluffy hair he had.

"Let me take these twists out She'" I asked and he nodded going back  to focusing on the movie.  I started taking them out and still watching the movie all at once.

"Ashauni" He called out.

"Yes Sheduer?" I answered still continuing to take his twists out. I was almost done with one half.

"I was wondering could I take you-

Before he could finish his sentence the door opened revealing Travis ask Leanna. He got up from my lap and went to go dap up Travis. I have Leanna a hug and she was just smiling at me.

I wonder what he was gonna say?

65+ votes
10+ comments

Let's hit that goal guysss!!

-Thoughts and Suggestions?😛(what's y'all fav thanksgiving dish and least favorite one)

_

_

_
-What y'all think Sheduer was going to say?

_-What y'all think Sheduer was going to say?

TEE 🖕🏽

Nah fr tho.