1/7

A BIG LOSS, BUT IM ABOUT TO GAIN A BIG WIN (hopefully)

It's Sheduer this time, Shauni got me trying this journaling stuff out. I don't mind it but this being my first time I'm literally just narrating my life. Today we had a game and Shauni came to support. Any chance I could get to look at her best believe I took it. She was like a dream girl so beautiful and angelic looking.

We lost the game and I was upset, but I still wanted to go out with Ash. After contemplating all week long, I'm finna gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. So hopefully she says "Yes" and maybe this big loss will turn into a big win.

-
Shedeur Sanders

__________________

SHEDEUR SANDERS📍Denver, Colorado______________

SHEDEUR SANDERS
📍Denver, Colorado
______________

"Ashauni, I promise you the place we're going does not require you to dress up, you see what I got on" I said as I laid on her bed with my hands behind my head. She had just gotten out the shower and was rambling through her clothes in a towel trying to find an outfit.

"But- Sheduer leave me alone you know I like to put thought into my outfits" she said making me laugh a little. If I laid her any longer I'd be sleep, we already took a nap already but I could go back to sleep again.

I took off my sweatshirt that had the Colorado logo and my jersey number on it and gave it to her.

"Wear this, some tights, them black and white Uggs, some white scrunch socks. I got another hoodie in my car I can wear that then we'll match" I said and she looked at me hesitant, then grabbed the hoodie.

"Thank you She', now turn the other way so I can get dressed" she said and I turn the other way and laid down to give her some privacy. I didn't even realize I didn't have on a shirt under my hoodie. It's way too cold outside to not have one on.