⟣Chapter 67

⟣•67•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
One night passed and Old Qi finally eased some of his anger. He ate breakfast and used the Qi Family's resources investigated the situation of the company on the resource star. Old Qi saw that the earnings of the raw stone store on the resource star suddenly skyrocketed and for a moment, he was pleased.

His son might've signed a bad contract but his son's ability to do business was obvious to all. The old man's mood had just calmed down and he was even a bit proud of his son's ability when he saw the report of the Qi stores closing.

Elder Qi, "……"

His family's naughty kid, was this a low-cost sale of the store's raw stones? Seeing that the contract hadn't been cancelled, the old man angrily dragged his son out of the blacklist and denounced his improper behaviour.

A moment later, he saw that his video message had been returned. After he blacklisted his son, his son blacklisted him. The old man's anger couldn't be vented and his liver was in pain from the contract.

The silver-coloured energy stone, regardless of quality, would all be given to the other side…

It might have no impact on the profit of the Qi Company but over the years, the Qi Company hadn't mind any silver energy stones. He couldn't tell the efficiency. Now the contract was for a whole colour system of energy stones! The old man vaguely felt that there must be something strange about it. There must be unspeakable reasons for this condition!

As a result, Old Qi made a decision and contacted the secretary to book a flight, heading straight to the resource star his son was on. He personally wanted to ask about this matter. In order to successfully terminate the agreement, Old Qi also brought 10 elite lawyers from the company's legal department with him.

He had always done things through thunderous means. If the parties involved in the contract didn't obediently agree to terminate it then he would let them see! He would accuse them of the crime of economic fraud!

Meanwhile, the little lion was crouching in his seat and holding the small bonsai in a bored manner. At the same time, he was quickly and decisively picking empty stones from the transport belt in front of him. The job was so easy and effortless that it was boring.

His family's big ginkgo had brought him here early in the morning with Qi Hairong. Then he gave the small bonsai to Chi Jun, asked Qi Hairong for a mining car and left. His expression before leaving was intriguing.

It made Chi Jun recall the situation in the last world when he was abducted to a five star hotel. The big ginkgo's smile at the time was similar…

Unfortunately, even if the smile was similar, the end result was definitely different. They had to be careful when just hugging each other. Joining together at present was just a delusion…

The little lion held the small bonsai and looked at his paws. This day was when his head would… fall! The little lion was repeatedly doing work that wasn't interesting.

Qi Hairong looked at the constantly transported rocks, some dozens of metres high and some the size of a fist. Qi Hairong had fully identified the little lion's ability and smiled as he saw the stones constantly being screened out.

This was just the beginning. The human and material resources saved were very unusual. Once the lion's ability was quantified…

Just thinking about it, Qi Hairong felt his mood was flying!

On the other hand, several of the mine's leaders felt puzzled. They watched as raw stones were transported out and dumped into the abandoned pit and their faces changed.