⟣Chapter 43

⟣•43•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
In fact, the star thieves were also on the Internet…

The first two times, the large and small groups of star thieves didn't get enough news. Therefore, the live broadcast of the seventh ranked Ghost Star Thieves' destruction suddenly gave the star thieves a lot of news.

Even if the people of the asteroid belt didn't say anything, the star thieves could still make a guess. The best beast imprinter of the empire who developed two super patents, Chi Jun. This person was in the asteroid belt!

It was shocking and joyful news.

The strength of Chi Jun's beast patents had been fully displayed during the live broadcast! It was enough to drive the star thieves crazy! Grasping this Chi Jun was like grasping the lifeblood of the entire empire. They would never need to worry again as long as they got the secrets of the two patents from Chi Jun.

At that time, the reinforcements sent by the empire wouldn't be able to resist them. The asteroid belt would be the world of the star thieves and they could even roam the entire empire! This was definitely a once in a century or even a millennium opportunity!

The star thieves were mostly outlaws and the existence of Chi Jun enticed them to take risks.

As for Chi Jun's location…

The star thieves targeted the centre of the asteroid belt. Chi Jun was on XX Resource Star with no escort and only a lion-shaped starship. Chi Jun was a national treasure protected by the empire's forces. How could he be alone? In addition, no one else used the enhanced beast cards. Only the law enforcement team of XX Resource Star used these beast cards. It was like telling everyone that Chi Jun was on XX Resource Star.

Wasn't this a trap?

Meanwhile, the enhanced beast cards hadn't appeared on the central planet surrounded by Royal Guards. It was too suspicious.

As a result, the star thieves of the asteroid belt united like never before. In just half a day, the star thieves roaming other routes disappeared. They were no longer interested in the commercial ships. The central planet was their common goal.

Once Shen Cong figured out that the battlefield was broadcasted live, his entire body trembled. He stood outside Chi Jun's starship and wished he could hide the entire starship. He requested to enter but the lion starship didn't allow him in.

Shen Cong was ashen-faced. If the star thieves really captured Chi Jun…

Just as Shen Cong was about to die from his doubts, the hatch of the lion starship finally opened. Young Master Chi appeared in a hat. Shen Cong stared at Chi Jun's bulging hat for a few seconds. This was a bit strange.

Then he said, "Master, let our law enforcement team escort you back to the Capital Star. Or I can contact the military department and have them send…"

He couldn't finish the second half of his sentence because he saw the person who came out behind Chi Jun. The tall and expressionless Major General Yan stared coldly, making Shen Cong feel cool.

Shen Cong stood upright, his eyeballs popping out. He must be seeing an illusion! His male god had appeared before him! Shen Cong's knees were soft and he almost went down on one knee.

Chi Jun held the brim of his hat and watched Shen Cong. "Is there something?"

Shen Cong had lost his mind. His head moved from Gu Yanzheng's face to Chi Jun's face, staring at Chi Jun in a daze.

Chi Jun, "……"

He asked again.

Shen Cong shook his head. He guessed that their law enforcement team escort wasn't needed. The military department didn't even have to send troops to pick up this person.