⟣Chapter 28

⟣•28•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
In the mirror, a young lion wore a fluffy brown lion hat.

Lion Chi, "…"

Gu Yanzheng reached out and touched the top of the head. The little lion in the lion hat was so cute that he kept touching.

The little lion grinned at the mirror, revealing sharp little teeth. Then he got rid of the smooth metal mirror, turned flexibly in Gu Yanzheng's big hand, raised a paw and pressed it on Gu Yanzheng's thigh. The lion tail behind him shook like a devil and he blinked amber beast eyes at Gu Yanzheng. "Awu~"

The young lion's voice was clear and tender, combined with the plush body…

The major general with a hidden fur enthusiasm froze, controlling himself not to grab the fur.

The little lion's eyes flashed and he drilled out from under Gu Yanzheng's big hand, jumping onto his big ginkgo's thigh. Then he raised his paws to his mouth, stroking the fur around it. After doing this twice, he looked up at the cold-faced Gu Yanzheng and called out again, "Meow?"

Gu Yanzheng was hit hard and both hands froze for a while.

The little lion who learned to call out as a cat fell down on Gu Yanzheng's legs. He lay on his back with his soft belly showing and rolled around while laughing. "Yan Zhengzheng, do you see me as a big orange cat instead of a lion?"

Gu Yanzheng instantly thawed and reached out to touch the little lion's soft belly.

The little lion shook and laughed. It took him a while to calm down. Then he crouched with his two front paws stretched up, looking up at Gu Yanzheng. He had been laughing so badly that his eyes were still a bit watery.

Gu Yanzheng reached out to pick up him, pressed him against Gu Yanzheng's shoulder and patted him on the back. The little lion leaned against Gu Yanzheng's neck, the lion hat with the fluffy mane rubbing against it He shook his head from side to side before sweeping it away. He liked this hat.

At the Royal Beast Card Research Institute, the little prince Su Chimo had seen the monarch butterfly card brought by Lin Zimu. He maintained his inherent dignity on the surface but his heart was very surprised.

He knew better than Lin Zimu the meaning of this simplified enhanced body pattern. Money and glory were secondary. The royal family had enough glory and authority to not care about adding more weight.

The point was that once this beast card was mastered, the combat power of a single soldier would increase by several times. In other words, monopolizing this beast pattern would allow the royal family to form a new army in minutes, easily crushing the current eight armies.

Su Chimo smiled and directly ordered the entire research institute to abandon all other research and to study the simplified and enhanced body patterns. At the same time, Lin Zimu was appointed as the highest level researcher and all resources of the institute could be used at any time.

Lin Zimu was ecstatic and became even more determined about his previous plan. While buying beast cards from that store, he would grab the unidentified kid and find out the secret of the simplified and enhanced version.

After spending most of the day in the Royal Beast Card Research Institute, Su Chimo came out. He subconsciously glanced at the parking lot of the opposite Beast Imprinter Certification Centre. However, there wasn't a suspension card with a golden ginkgo leaf in the parking lot.

Su Chimo blinked. The guards around him observed his expression and immediately told the others to check the news of the major general.

Half an hour later, the royal guard received the news and concealed his surprise when he saw the contents. He walked to the little prince who just got off the suspension car and said, "Your Highness, the major general's purpose of going to the Beast Imprinter Certification Centre was to bring a person to do the primary beast imprinter certification."