⟣Chapter 34

⟣•34•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The empire wasn't without the development of self-conscious robots. Almost every army's main computer was self-aware. However, a main control computer had inherent advantages. From the moment of assembly, there were super good hardware conditions and an artificial intelligence.

It was just extremely rare for a robot housekeeper to develop a self-consciousness. Gu Yanzheng gave Old Iron the maximum authority he had as a major general, allowing Old Iron to absorb all types of data and grow into a  mature self-aware intelligence in the shortest time.

Old Iron after the upgrade had a human-shaped mechanical structure and the shape was more perfect and smooth. However, this wasn't important. Mainly, Old Iron felt his data was more fluent and comfortable.

His data accidentally stretched out and touched the boundary of the Third Army's master computer. There was no doubt that Old Iron was subjected to a stern warning from the master intelligence. This was the innate advantage of a master intelligence. Old Iron naturally wasn't the opponent and consciously gathered his data. Even so, Old Iron didn't envy the power of the master intelligence. It was because the tasks of the master intelligence were heavy and there was no self-space. Being free and unrestrained was the source of happiness as an intelligence!

Gu Yanzheng gave Old Iron instructions, under the premise of not violating the laws and regulations of the empire, to track down all the data from the 18 years of intensive human cloning. The data had to be found, no matter the size or if they weren't words.

Old Iron happily gave his master's command the highest priority. After saying goodbye to his two owners, he went back in a public suspension car. He now stood for the major general and lion master and didn't want to disturb the world of the two people. He also hadn't been formatted and upgraded. He naturally wanted to tell the little lion seedling who hadn't gone outside today.

Hello, this wonderful world that made machines reluctant to leave.

Chi Jun sent away Old Iron's tall and perfect figure before grabbing the hands of his big ginkgo. "Yan Zhengzheng, I always feel that after Old Iron's upgrade, the suppressed power was suddenly opened.”

Gu Yanzheng laughed and held his hand. "Old Iron's body is that of a robot housekeeper. There are strict imperial laws and regulations inside his body. It will be fine."

Chi Jun was sharp. "Old Iron's nature is pure good."

Gu Yanzheng, "…" It was possible to say so.

The next day, as Chen Shu stated, the patents for the simplified body pattern and enhanced body patterns were authorized and made public.

The field of beast card patterns had always been a focus of attention, not to mention that for these two types of beast patterns, the empire's eight armies had opened a special research project and public rewards.

Therefore, the moment these two patent licenses were made public, it caused a great response. Countless beast imprinters and the public stared at the 3D video presentation that came with the two patents.

The demonstration of the simplified pattern wasn't intuitive enough but the demonstration of the enhanced body pattern was intuitive and amazing. Once a mechanical bumblebee card was activated, there were dozens of mechanical bumblebees in just three seconds. This effect was simply remarkable compared to the original where only single-digit beast copies could be created.

Not only that, in the final examples of the two patents, there was a simple description of the beast patterns to avoid the rights of the patent owner being infringed on. It showed only the lines and not the power distribution.