⟣Chapter 15

⟣•15•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Of course, Bonsai Gu didn't put all his weight on his lion's hands. The roots that fell to the ground were quietly sliding.

On the way home, Chi Jun took the free suspension vehicle while holding the large ginkgo. Despite the strange expressions of the passengers, his face didn't change colour. He pretended he was just hugging a Christmas tree and could remain calm. He even felt some fun.

It wasn't until Chi Jun got out of the car and the surrounding pedestrians decreased that the bonsai jumped from the arms of his lion. His roots went deep into the sol and started to slip through the ground.

Chi Jun looked at the traces left on the ground and decided they weren't very conspicuous. He raised his hand like he was carrying the tree around the waist. The slender white arm consciously moved around his waist and Bonsai Gu moved his canopy. He raised a branch and grasped Chi Jun's shoulder.

Chi Jun turned to glance at the branch on his shoulder. He thought about how it was Gu Yanzheng's hand and looked up at the ginkgo tree, saying what he wanted to say in the restaurant. "In fact, you are very good like this now. Unfortunately, you don't have a face."

The faceless bonsai, "…"

One person and one tree walked quietly on the road. There was no one around but the leaves of the bonsai tree were raised in an alert manner. At the same time, Chi Jun stopped and turned to quickly look at the tree.

The person who was hiding behind them was shocked and he gently caressed a pure black beast card. Had he been discovered?

Chi Jun raised his feet and gently stepped on the root of the bonsai tree. "Don't move, this is mine!"

He came to this world and hadn't fought. He wanted to practice and also wanted to know how the people of this world fought.

Bonsai Gu immediately shook his canopy. How could he still get used to his lion? For the last seven years of the apocalypse, he indulged his lion who rushed everywhere to kill. This lion had no scruples and finally did something as unscrupulous and arrogant as blowing himself up.

Bonsai Gu felt pained and panicked when he thought of this! He couldn't wait to firmly hug this man against his trunk with his leaves. Thus, before his lion could act, Bonsai Gu moved his leaves and attacked the person hidden in the darkness.

The green leaves were flung over and the man immediately activated his combat card. A giant black mechanical cat rushed out from the beast card and waved its paws to block the leaf blades. The dense blades instantly embedded into the body of the black mechanical cat, making continuous thudding sounds. Some of the blades even pierced through the mechanical cat and were embedded deep in the ground.

The man on the back of the mechanical beast and manipulating it felt his chin drop open. The mental power he infused into the mechanical cat could clearly feel the damage that the mechanical cat had suffered.

This was a mechanical beast imprinted on the hardest high-density alloy card and could resist an ion cannon. It was a mechanical beast that was invincible in the asteroid belt against the star thieves. Yet it couldn't even endure such a simple attack?

Chi Jun saw the bonsai act and stepped forward, kicking the trunk of the bonsai. "Don't steal it from me."

Then he shook off the ginkgo branch holding his shoulder and he condensed his metal power in his hands as he rushed towards the big mechanical cat. Fighting revealed the true shape of humans!

Two seconds later, the two cats moved their paws at a frequency and speed that was almost invisible to the naked eye. Chi Jun had become a big lion the moment he came into contact with the mechanical cat.