⟣Chapter 21

⟣•21•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
It was just that Bonsai Gu couldn't express his meaning in front of the people so he defaulted the right to Chi Jun. Thus, Chi Jun asked seriously, "Is the asteroid belt far away? I have materials to carry. Will it be very troublesome?"

Song Bohao heard this and immediately sat upright. "I have a starship and I have to leave in the next few days. I can take you along the way. What type of materials do you want to carry? As long as it doesn't violate anything, I can help you bring them.

Chen Shu, "…"

He knew this bastard wasn't being honest about how long he would stay in the capital.

Bonsai Gu, "…"

If this person was kind and responsible, why was he a mercenary in the asteroid belt? He should be recruited into the army and within a year, he would be trained into a first-class star soldier.

Chi Jun replied, "It isn't a violation. It is green and a bit big."

Song Bohao nodded. "That's nothing. Give it to me."

Chi Jun was bright-eyed as he reached for the tea bowl and the stoic bonsai inside. As a pure Earth person whose civilization and technology had gone backwards for decades because of the eruption of the apocalypse, he hadn't seen starships and outer space. It was a good choice to go to the asteroid belt. He could also buy a small planet belonging to him and the big ginkgo and perhaps buy a starship later. At that time, he could carry the big ginkgo through space even if the big ginkgo hadn't recovered.

It was pretty good to think about.

Song Bohao bowed his head and opened his quantum computer. "My starship is docked at the seventh terminal of the imperial capital. You can transport your green plants there and I will send the passcode to your quantum computer."

Chi Jun, "……"

Song Bohao stopped preparing the passcode and looked up at Chi Jun. Chi Jun looked back innocently.

Song Bohao's gaze shifted to his wrist. It was empty and didn't hold the quantum computer that all imperial people had. Then his eyes turned to the other man's neck and no pendant resembling a quantum computer was found. He suddenly understood why Chi Jun directly asked Chen Shu to prepare a star currency card for him.

What banned goods and what green plants? It was Chi Jun himself who was the violation!

Song Bohao coughed. "A black household?"

Chi Jun nodded. Bonsai Gu quietly drank the tea and his branch poked his lion's fingers. A black household was good since his big lion couldn't run. Of course, once he returned, his family's lion wouldn't be black.

Chen Shu also realized that this person didn't keep forgetting to bring a quantum computer. Rather, he didn't have one at all. Then this child was really an illegal immigrant from a wild star? No wonder why he hadn't been to school.

Knowing this, Chen Shu no longer opposed Song Bohao's suggestion to bring this person to the asteroid belt. After all, a black household was dangerous in the capital. It was better to go to the asteroid belt for a legal identity before returning.

Song Bohao smiled and patted Chi Jun's shoulder. "It seems that this is our fate. I will help you solve the problem of the black household but you must temporarily join my Brilliant Splendor Mercenary Group."

Click. Bonsai Gu's roots punctured the tea bowl and water leaked out before his roots absorbed them all. He was going to recruit this Song Bohao right away!