⟣Chapter 51

⟣•51•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The Second Army arrived at the central planet's terminal with the prince and the remaining captured star thieves. Their next task was to escort the prince back to the capital. Before leaving the captain of the Second Army's rescue team said goodbye to Commander Yan.

The big lion leaned against Gu Yanzheng's leg and opened his mouth in a yawn. Previously, he had publicly transformed into a big lion. So at this time, Chi Jun was psychologically unburdened.

What's more, his family's big ginkgo had spoken to him on the way back. Now that their evidence was in place, he had already taken those involved in the genetic cloning and illicit drug testing to court. So what if he changed into a lion? He could be fully casual and exposing it to people didn't matter.

The rescue team's captain saluted Commander Yan while Master Chi opened his mouth like a ferocious beast after prey.

The captain, "……"

It was only a yawn but it inexplicably made him feel that Master Chi's momentum was 2.8 metres high! The captain subconsciously put his feet together, stood up straight and also saluted the lion. "Master Chi."

Lion Chi nodded and the beast glanced at the prince surrounded by soldiers. Tossing his family's little Lingqi and now wanting to snare his family's big ginkgo…

He could finally stick it to this prince!

Gu Yanzheng stroked the fur of his big lion. Then his cold and unforgiving gaze swept over the prince as well. Once the prince had digested everything that happened, many things came out. There was ecstasy and the ambition to rise from this.

At this time, he couldn't help shivering at the sight of the 200 kg lion and Yanzheng's cold eyes but he raised his chin and turned away arrogantly. This wasn't anything special in the eyes of the soldiers. He was fortunate enough to be rescued by Commander Yan yet had this attitude of making everyone kneel and lick…

Finally, the soldiers of the Second Army left with the prince. Gu Yanzheng crouched down and looked at his sleepy lion. "Should I carry you to go back?"

Lion Chi's mouth was opened in a yawn when he suddenly choked. His beast eyes filled with suspicious traces of water. Carry… to go back? He was a 200kg oversized male lion, probably larger than the fiercest lion on the prairie.

This man should he would carry Chi Jun back! Could this be seen?

The big lion rubbed at his eyes, roared at his big ginkgo and moved forward. Gu Yanzheng raised an eyebrow. It was just being held. Why was his lion reacting like this? Thus, the lion had just taken two steps when his big gingko grabbed his waist and lightly lifted his body. It was almost like a princess!

Chi Jun's beast eyes stared at his big ginkgo. "…Believe it or not, I will claw at  you!"

Fortunately, this action lasted less than a minute as Gu Yanzheng stuffed the lion back into the suspension car. Gu Yanzheng rubbed the lion's fur. "It is a bit crowded, bear with it."

Lion Chi crouched in his seat, head not too far from the roof of the suspension vehicle. He suddenly understood why they took the Second Army's warship when coming back. Gu Yanzheng was afraid he would feel oppressed. The space of the suspension car was big but the lion wouldn't be able to run…

The big lion raised his paw and pressed it on Gu Yanzheng's shoulder. His furry head moved and rubbed against Gu Yanzheng's neck. Gu Yanzheng laughed and rubbed the lion's fur hard. Gu Yanzheng sat back and started the suspension car. "Baby, contact Chen Shu so he can hold a press conference."