⟣Chapter 59

⟣•59•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
In addition to the people squeezing to the front to ask a price for the stone, there were many people wondering about this man's luck and others who were speechless.

"A few days ago when I bought a stone, I definitely saw this one but I didn't give it a look! I carefully selected another stone and finally polished out a mixed-coloured energy stone. I want to die!"

"I could give you 100 chances and you wouldn't look at the stone! You lost the match."

"Just the appearance of the stone is worth one year of working or a maximum of 100,000 star coins. Who would've thought to buy this?"

"I have to say, this man's luck is really good."

The little lion understood this sentence and he looked up at his big ginkgo's calm expression.

…If it was luck then he would swallow the stone in front of him! The people were still asking for a price and it had risen to 2.65 million. Gu Yanzheng didn't intend to sell the stone at this time. He motioned to the master to continue polishing.

The little worker and master were silent. One held the instrument while the other carefully manipulated the stone polishing machine. He carefully peeled off the outer layer of the gravel skin.

At the same time, the boss of the store had been watching the site through monitoring instead of being on the scene. He felt a burst of consternation and quietly contacted the security personnel of the resource company's headquarters.

It wasn't that he was making a fuss, it was…

What a joke! Such a stone was more than what the resource star's mining area would produce in 10 or 20 years! If it was stolen from the scene then he would be in big trouble. Since the stone was now very valuable, the stone master was very careful. He moved the instrument bit by bit. Even so, no one urged him to go faster. If the machine polished too much and lost some of the stone then their hearts would bleed!

Everyone held their breaths and stared nervously. As everyone was silent, the little lion opened his mouth and yawned. The cub's 'awu' sound was very clear. The people concentrating on the stones subconsciously looked at the little lion.

The little silver-grey penguin also turned his head. The wrapped, bulging little lion was current snoozing! His eyes were narrowed! The penguin's wings nervously stuck to his body and he opened his mouth in order to speak…

His heart was going to jump out. How was this little lion brother so calm?

Then the crowd suddenly said, "It is out."

The eyes of the crowd once again focused on the stone in the master's hand. After layers of thin stone skin had been polished off, the energy stone was the size of a fist. The surface was covered with some foggy impurities powder and it wasn't certain what was inside. The master carefully cleaned it with a special cleaning agent.

The solid-coloured energy stone gradually appeared in front of people. It was a completely pure light yellow solid stone. There wasn't a single mix of any other colours. The quality was obvious just looking at it with the naked eye.

At this time, the little lion heard the sound of gulping.

The penguin's father spoke slowly, "The purity is too high. This type of pure energy stone is rare inside the mine"

No one called out a price after seeing the stone that came out. Who would sell this stone unless their head was broken? Still, there were many bad people who stared greedily at the stone.