⟣Chapter 35

⟣•35•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Gu Yanzheng reached out and took the video board with the contract on it from Chen Shu.

Chi Jun cocked his head and his eyes followed. He was still somewhat interested in how much money he could earn.

The official words of the proposed authorized use contract were enough to make Chi Jun dizzy and he directly looked at the cost of the patent license. The license fees for these two patents, after removing the various taxes levied by the empire, was probably enough for Chi Jun to buy the major general's mansion that he previously wanted.

Chi Jun retracted his gaze and place the bonsai in the super large teacup. Unlike Chi Jun, Major General Yan was carefully looking at the contract. As he was examining it, he suddenly felt a bitter taste in his mouth.

He turned to see Chi Jun staring at his small ginkgo, causing Gu Yanzheng to reach out and rub the fluffy head. This big teacup was specifically ordered by Chi Jun. Inside was the tea that Chi Jun bought yesterday. The 3D advertisement showed that this tea was crystal-clear, fresh and beautiful. However, this tea had a name called Bitter Tea…

The bitter taste was a direct attack on the soul. Even Gu Yanzheng, who was used to drinking all types of bitter tea during the apocalypse, couldn't help his eyebrows shaking. Nevertheless, Gu Yanzheng didn't prevent the small ginkgo from being transferred there.

Chen Shu, who was seriously staring at Major General Yan's expression to see his opinion on the contract, saw the opposite major general have a cold expression, tight jaw and tense brow.

Chen Shu, "……"

The most upsetting thing had happened. Major General Yan was definitely suspicious of his price! Even if Major General Yan was sentimental, the current asking price definitely wasn't low. Still, the military had invested more than this over the years in both areas! In addition, as the first troop to use the patent, how could this money be decreased?

Chen Shu looked at Chi Jun. The boy was ignoring the contract and playing with the teloving green plant in the big tea cup. Then Chi Jun was satisfied with this price?

In that case, Chen Shu secretly rolled up his sleeves. He would live up to the trust that Chi Jun gave him! He had poor physical strength and no sense of his existence in his original family but the business world was his strong suit. Next, he was ready for business negotiation with the major general that had nothing to do with personal interest.

Chen Shu was just about to open his mouth when he heard the major general state, "The patent royalties, double them."

Next to him, Chi Jun held the large teacup and protested, "No, this is already a lot of money."

Gu Yanzheng glanced at the teacup and then raised his hand to rub the other person's head. "It is just like hoarding goods in short supply."

Um, the tea inside would soon be consumed by his split-off body.

Short supply…

This made it easier for him to understand. Chi Jun was reminded of how there were less toilet paper during the apocalypse and instantly replied, "That's good, I'll listen to you."

The unscrupulous businessman Chen Shu couldn't help thinking a bit more. "Major General Yan, do you want to monopolize the use of these two patents? Or do you want to extend the exclusive use period?"

Gu Yanzheng didn't raise his head as he continued to stare at the video board. "No."

Currently, the eight armies were in a state of harmonious balance. Every army guarded the peace of the stars in their respective jurisdictions. Although the Third Army had gone from weak to strong, this was only through virtue of his own strength and his healing ability used in the dark.